OFFICIAL CALL TO ACTION THREAD: We WERE ONCE Male Lions Who Turned To Sissy Cats

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Listen, we have had ZERO leadership in our community :snoop: We need to turn that around and start working with one another. Also, we have to infiltrate our political system and run for local and state office :jawalrus: Because we need legislature passed that could help our poor communities that lack infrastructure. Listen, there's a lot of people on here that's my age and older. I have plans to go back to school to finish my degree and earn a trade at my community college. We have to work together. Always remember that old saying, "talk is cheap, but it takes money to buy land".

P.S. like Claude Anderson said, "we need to ESTABLISH Black Economics too".

Elections come and go, but the affects are always here. Day after day we lose a loved one that means dear to us.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Give me a lil time to marinate on this. I'll be back to edit this post.

*edit

Okay. For me, it's as simple as most American minds.........serious Black folk need to just get up and walk away from this bullshyt. All of it.

The crackers who hate us.
The crackers who claim to love us by luring our lost Sistas with welfare and other government bullshyt.
The unwise elders who guide us into voting for the same political party over and over again.
The Black folks who celebrate and encourage and defend deviant behavior.
The Black folks who stay quiet except when a cowardly cracker kills one of us.

I say, leave all those people who want to stay here in this system that was not designed for us.
I say, leave all those people who want to stay here in this system that does not evolve to meet our needs and demands.

In closing, as it stands, we cannot lead when the Black woman is the leader.
We cannot lead when Black people are too comfortable where they stand.
We cannot lead if we are lead by victims.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Like I said, the more grassroot campaigns we run for local and state the better. Also, these Black Lives Matter and other Black groups need to run for office. We all have a voice, so why not use it?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Give me a lil time to marinate on this. I'll be back to edit this post.

*edit

Okay. For me, it's as simple as most American minds.........serious Black folk need to just get up and walk away from this bullshyt. All of it.

The crackers who hate us.
The crackers who claim to love us by luring our lost Sistas with welfare and other government bullshyt.
The unwise elders who guide us into voting for the same political party over and over again.
The Black folks who celebrate and encourage and defend deviant behavior.
The Black folks who stay quiet except when a cowardly cracker kills one of us.

I say, leave all those people who want to stay here in this system that was not designed for us.
I say, leave all those people who want to stay here in this system that does not evolve to meet our needs and demands.

In closing, as it stands, we cannot lead when the Black woman is the leader.
We cannot lead when Black people are too comfortable where they stand.
We cannot lead if we are lead by victims.
That's why we the new generation have to take charge by running for local and state positions. Some people can't leave. Also, my people helped build this country too. I'm for Black businesses and etc. However, we do need the Black folk who represent us in those local and state positions.

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
Black patriarchy is the biggest failure on this planet, and the worse is that black men are proud about it and black women think the failure of black men is good for them. And you wonder why no other race respect black people.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Black patriarchy is the biggest failure on this planet, and the worse is that black men are proud about it and black women think the failure of black men is good for them. And you wonder why no other race respect black people.
I agree with what you said. In my opinion, we need to START respecting ourselves and our brethren.