*Official Chrysler 200 Un-appreciation thread*

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
I'm usually a positive person but fukk this car.

I was going out of town for the weekend and ended up getting one as a rental, I was originally going to have the mazda 3 but the person didn't return it in time and rental car place 'upgraded' me to a 200...

At first I was like :ehh: its a 2013 and it's only for 4 days

Yo :banderas: the interior

:wtf: the dash line is high like a pickup truck, awkward driving position could never get comfortable and I'm not a big guy, fisher-price plastic all over, glossy pieces that cause glare, the radio display where you can see right thru into the circuit board :wtf: center console that constantly pops open when going over bumps, rattles and squeaks everywhere.... I can go on forever and that's before I even start to talk about the driving dynamics or lack thereof

Anybody have experience with this car and wants to chime in?

This car costs > $20k I can't understand why someone would buy this when there's so much better you can get out there for your money:snoop:

Last edited:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia

we all know what it looks like

There's a difference between stock photos/advertisement and actually sitting inside, pushing buttons and driving the car... I know it's just a rental and not loaded but everything just felt hollow & poorly designed(turn signal lever has a varying degree of response every time its pulled,large gaps between pieces, oversized a/c vents on the sides that look odd...) and I just wanted to know if there are people here that have experience with this car.

Whose idea was it to put an analog clock in the middle :wtf: with silver hands and markers placed on a white background that's pretty much useless, save that for Bentley

No wonder they almost went bankrupt

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
thats funny because I only heard positive things about it but then again people are comparing it to its predecessor the sebring. All I know is I rented a new 2013 300 that one time and :wow: at everything. E class luxury for a Camry price

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm usually a positive person but fukk this car.

This car costs > $20k I can't understand why someone would buy this when there's so much better you can get out there for your money:snoop:

:laff:

It's a piece of shyt. That's why its being replaced. The old 200 was a warmed over Sebring. They did the best they could on a crazy low budget. You can probably get one for $15K if you haggle the dealer.

silver-chrysler-200.jpg

lead10-2011-chrysler-200-review.jpg

Dat clock :banderas:

The new one though...

200-2-600x340.jpg

2015-chrysler-200-new-redesign-sedan-compact-v6-awd-redesigned-detroit-auto-show.jpg

la-fi-hy-autos-2015-chrysler-200-photos-detroi-006

2015-chrysler-200c-front-three-quarters-02jpg.jpg

I like.

Last edited:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
To be fair I expected it would at least compare with an accord/camry, i feel bad for anyone who bought a new one. one more thing i noticed is exposed bolts & screw in the cabin :snoop:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dodge is stopping production of the Avenger because it is a self-competing model with the 200.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Whose idea was it to put an analog clock in the middle :wtf: with silver hands and markers placed on a white background that's pretty much useless, save that for Bentley
Clock in the dashboard is on the G35. It looks good.
You can't put sugar on poop and call it macaroni.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I have 2014 Chrysler 200 S and have no complaints. V6 engine eats gas though. My Car looks exactly like this but a 2014. 283 horsepower I be killing it on the highway.

2013-5-Chrysler-200-S-Special-Edition-Main-Art1.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The car is a decent looking car. for it's midsize price what the hell are you guys complaining about? It's not the new chrysler 300, but if you dont have the money then this is a decent catch.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The car is a decent looking car. for it's midsize price what the hell are you guys complaining about? It's not the new chrysler 300, but if you dont have the money then this is a decent catch.

Exactly but they are probably driving the basic level of the car what do you expect. The basic version looks and is terrible, no fog lights, nice seating etc.... or good engine. You get what you pay/rent what you pay for. I got this car two months ago but my next wheel in about 3 to 4 years will be an Audi.

Demonface

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jersey/Miami
I've driven a couple of them and if your talking about rentals all of them aren't the same because someone might have abused one while if there's another one on the lot might be new with no miles . But other than that it drives smooth , well the ones I've driven . Cheaply made but it's w.e.