Official COLI North Carolina Meetup Thread (Brainstorming, Headcount, etc)

Which location you think would be best to do a NC COLI Meetup?

• Charlotte

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Triangle

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Triad

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Word, due to heavy requests from the NC Coli congregation, I've decided to get the ball rolling by trying to assemble an official coli meetup for the NC Coli fam. :obama:

NC ROLL CALL:

Charlotte Metropolitan Area (Charlotte, Gastonia, Concord, South Carolina, etc):
@Bryan Danielson @BeeCityRoller @No Sleep @Henry Orbit @Frank Sabotka
@Ultima @Responsible Allen Iverson @Wenzel Dashington @Towlie
@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Tobias @Born2BKing @CBSkyline @ImNotLazyNoMore...Dilivut

The Research Triangle Area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill):
@young3000 @Supreme @Millions @Mook @distinguishedNOW
@semtex @Doobie Doo @Carolina Slim @Tha Gawd Amen

The Triad Area (Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point):

@UserNameless @Bishop_BP_Jakes @muzikfrk75

Other NC Areas (Fayetteville, Salisbury, Coast, etc):
@Big Daddy @kingdarius @Corey Matthews @hyperman25
@CarolinaKing @Meh @BlackLightning @42 Monks

These are all the Coli Fam that I remember or know of off the dome... If I forgot anyone or you in the state and want to get down then this the thread to let it be known in!!

If you know of anybody that may be interested on this site then tag them to this thread.

I know we have a plethora of Coli brehettes in the state, so pull up and build with your Coli brethren.

Also if ppl are interested but don't want to post about it publicly then hit me in the PM and I can coordinate the details with yall like that.

I know there's alot of fam in the neighboring areas (DMV, ATL, Tennessee, etc), yall are more than welcome to come and build/ congregrate as well. I know NC is a central hub on the east coast for a lot folks.

Potential Meeting Locations:

Charlotte Metrolina - Uptown, Epicentre, Dave & Busters, Panthers Games, Hornets Games, etc

The Triangle - Don't know much about the Triangle besides the college scene, maybe one of the brehs from that area can supply ideas:ld:

The Triad -
giphy.gif

Any other suggestions of locations yall may have let it be known....

Potential Time Frames To Meetup:

2016 Holiday

First Quarter 2017

2017 CIAA (If we still keep that shyt :sadcam:)

Last but not least if you not feeling or just want to hate on this idea then don't even respond. We keeping everything 100 grand over here and building, so yall can get the exit
rc8afpN.png

Lets get it in NC fam...:panthersmyman: Lets rep this Tarheel State shyt
4HVal4z.png