Official Count to 1 Trillion Thread

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

A prime number, Markov number,[24] star number.[25]

• The perfect score in the game show Fifteen To One, only ever achieved once in over 2000 shows.
  • 433 can refer to composer John Cage's composition 4′33″ (pronounced "Four minutes, thirty-three seconds" or just "Four thirty-three").
4′33″ - Wikipedia

to compose a piece of uninterrupted silence and sell it to Muzak Co. It will be three or four-and-a-half minutes long—those being the standard lengths of "canned" music and its title will be Silent Prayer. It will open with a single idea which I will attempt to make as seductive as the color and shape and fragrance of a flower. The ending will approach imperceptibility.

giphy.gif

Commencing

In late 1989, three years before his death, Cage revisited the idea of 4′33″ one last time. He composed One3, the full title of which is One3 = 4′33″ (0′00″) + . As in all of the Number Pieces, "One" refers to the number of performers required. The score instructs the performer to build a sound system in the concert hall, so that "the whole hall is on the edge of feedback, without actually feeding back." The content of the piece is the electronically amplified sound of the hall and the audience.

Mark 4:33

33 And with many such parables spake he the word unto them, as they were able to hear it.

We are living in a world of illusion

read 425 again :youngsabo:

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
434 = 2 × 7 × 31, sphenic number, sum of six consecutive primes (61 + 67 + 71 + 73 + 79 + 83), nontotient

@DoubleClutch

:jbhmm:

We are living in a world of illusion

Luke 4:34

34 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.
434th post :mjpls:

you should check again. All languages still have a numeric component. Especially hebrew

Bible Gematria

I didn’t learn about it until I found the “Bible wheel” and put some of the ideas to the test

bbd6760632891e9bce196030f44ff137.gif

Whether you think there is anything to it isn’t on me :francis:

the Quran is also numerically encoded

300px-La_salle_dAkhenaton_%281356-1340_av_J.C.%29_%28Mus%C3%A9e_du_Caire%29_%282076972086%29.jpg

Great Hymn to the Aten - Wikipedia

You are in my heart,
There is no other who knows you,
Only your son, Neferkheprure, Sole-one-of-Re [Akhenaten],
Whom you have taught your ways and your might.
[Those on] Earth come from your hand as you made them.
When you have dawned they live.
When you set they die;
You yourself are lifetime, one lives by you.
All eyes are on [your] beauty until you set.
All labor ceases when you rest in the west;
When you rise you stir [everyone] for the King,
Every leg is on the move since you founded the Earth.
You rouse them for your son who came from your body.
The King who lives by Maat, the Lord of the Two Lands,
Neferkheprure, Sole-one-of-Re,
The Son of Re who lives by Maat. the Lord of crowns,
Akhenaten, great in his lifetime;
(And) the great Queen whom he loves, the Lady of the Two Lands,
Nefer-nefru-Aten Nefertiti, living forever.[8]

Last edited:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
435 is the title of a song by tyler the creator.
Yeah i dont listen to dude or new music in general anymore so someone can say whether its good or not.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
438 = 2 × 3 × 73, sphenic number, Smith number.[27]

In number theory, a Smith number is a composite number for which, in a given number base, the sum of its digits is equal to the sum of the digits in its prime factorization in the given number base. In the case of numbers that are not square-free, the factorization is written without exponents, writing the repeated factor as many times as needed.

you-disappoint-me-agent-smith.gif

Look at this