Official CS50x Thread (Free Online Harvard Programming [C, PHP, HTML, Javascript, SQL...] Courses

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
How it go brehs?

Damn lol, ever finish?
I never did the EDX course but I watched all the videos on youtube from Fall 2017 semester and this year and I highly recommend them. Alot of Good information , It's the actual lectures from the Harvard Intro Computer Science Class, and the professor is great. Problem sets seem like good practice too

CS50

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I never did the EDX course but I watched all the videos on youtube from Fall 2017 semester and this year and I highly recommend them. Alot of Good information , It's the actual lectures from the Harvard Intro Computer Science Class, and the professor is great. Problem sets seem like good practice too

CS50
Why didn't you do the course?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
Damn lol, ever finish?
Nah :russ:

The C part with the pointers stuff annoyed me to death to be honest and I never passed. I know it's vital to be able to understand those low-level concepts but I wanted to learn a language that was less brainfukky.

Instead, I'm currently taking the Microsoft CS Fundamentals courses on EDX : Sign in or Register | edX
It's quite fast and "easy" to get (though I do have some basis already) and the videos are very shorts compared to the 1h+ of the main CS50 ones and its 10min+ of the several exercice ones. I will try to beat CS50 once I'm done with the Microsoft thing.

I'm finishing the second Python course (the orange part) and hopefully, in two weeks, I'll start the yellow part.