[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm bout to start a new play through as a pyro/str build. gonna try to 100 % the game on this one.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm bout to start a new play through as a pyro/str build. gonna try to 100 % the game on this one.
:wow: I literally just did the same exact thing. Even though I did a strength build last time I wanna try pyro. I might actually do pyro/dex and see how that works. Add fire to some fast dex swords and have pyro too.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Naw I didn't find every covenant. My bonfire is level 9 and estus are +13. I'd guess they max at 10 and 15 so I got those to find.

Judging by the trophy list I got every boss and secret area in the game. So I did clear every area in the game.

I played as a strength build so I didn't find all the pyromancies and spells etc.

There were some super hard dungeons. And some hard bosses. Some of the late game areas were real difficult.

I think I'm just getting better at these after beating DS1 and platinuming Bloodborne so I was able to get through it fairly efficiently.

Did you beat Knight Slayer Tsorig?​

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Did you beat Knight Slayer Tsorig?​
Don't recall it. I youtubed him and I'm not 100% sure if he invaded me when I was there or not.

I'm gonna go there now embered and see what happens.

Edit: Naw I didn't get invaded by him. I've heard all about his sword though. I heard it got nerfed.

Last edited:

Jazzy Jay

The Gawd
Daps
Reppin
The A
First boss is kicking my ass.

Any tips? :to:

Whats your class? I went knight and was able to block all his attacks before the transformation then would lunge and strike him. After he changes, i just started slashing him to bits and started rolling away from his attacks.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
First boss is kicking my ass.

Any tips? :to:
That very first dude? He's the only one I've fought so far. His moveset is pretty easy to get down before the transformation. IIRC, he's got a 1, 2 and 3 swing attack, that are all pretty obvious once you know the starting point. He has that jumping attack too, but unless I'm healing, I'm always in too close for him to go to that. Once you get that down, you should be able to get behind him and get some good licks in. When he starts to transform, get away cause you'll take damage mid-transformation, but after that, again, his moveset is easy to see. When he rises up to slam down, dodge to the left of that big thing when it's coming down. I don't think he ever hit me going left. Then it's just avoiding the hand. Get inside and slash him to death.

I beat him with the Dagger the Thief starts with, though it did take me a bit, and I had not very much health left.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
The deacon of the deeps dude is straight:francis:. Reminds me to much of the Rom fight which I fukking hated. Ironically Rom made me quit Bloodborne for awhile until I beat him and I beat the Deacon of The Deeps on my first try. It was more of figuring out what to do then a war of patience afterwards.
In his second phase I was able to WHOOP his ass when he tried to go for that huge charge attack. I dont know what the fukk he was about to do but I got hit by one of the orbs earlier and that did 90% of my health. fukk I look like letting you charge that?:stopitslime: I interrupted that then just stood there and beat the shyt out of him and his mob. If you have a greatsword. Go ahead and two hand it. Wait for you chance and fukk him up. You can stagger him and his mob.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
To the pyromancy brehs. Are the spells helping much against bosses and is the dark sword a good weapon for this build?​

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
And that's a wrap ladies and gentleman :blessed:

Todays a holiday in MA beat the last boss this morning.

Time for NG+

Before you jump into NG get the rings. There are NG+ versions of some rings so you wont be able to get the rings you missed in normal game I think
a sorcerer cannot buy pyromancer flame??:dahell:

A pyromancer NPC gives you them for free