Official Destiny Thread [RISE OF IRON OUT NOW!]

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Like I said, ya'll sleeping on this. As you start to rank up and get better weapons(which is around level 7-8) you'll start to get more comfortable with it. Also, the actual missions and runs require teamwork. So if you're not using a mic then :camby:

We need to run a coli team on thursday for the dudes who get selected.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt looked like your avg fps to me. I watched for like 30 min and noticed nothing unique except the ability to jump hella high?

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Sony fans really was excited about this game because its bungie
And they made it seem like they was rocking with PS4 more so than Xbox
And even tho the XB1 version will be 1080p as well, the game is more online based
And this benefits the XB1 version, especially with the option to use the cloud. The AI is already an issue
But shouldn't be on XB1 if they do use the cloud. Dedicated servers are there too so :eat:

Anyways, here's the bad news...

http://venturebeat.com/2014/06/10/a...s-this-what-a-billion-dollar-game-looks-like/

Yeah, nobody is feelin it :yeshrug:
yea i saw like 1 minute of gameplay and lost most of my hype. looks like mass effect/borderlands mix. But both mass effect and borderlands look more interesting, destiny seems a bit bland. It might take itself too seriously.

My friends thought i was retarded when i said it doesnt look that good, but i guess we'll see. I hope im wrong but then again i love being right so idk lol

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
shyt looked like your avg fps to me. I watched for like 30 min and noticed nothing unique except the ability to jump hella high?
jumping seems to be popular right now. In wildstar you can jump hella high its awesome, and it actually serves a purpose