OFFICIAL Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They were REALLY trying to a Tupac death thing...:heh::heh::heh:

This show has OFFICIALLY got more fukkery than SOA. SOA did not have this much constant fukkery all over the place. :heh:

Anyways I liked the episode and liked how Lucius was displayed in this ep. In the end I could have sworn Lucius was faking it.
Eva was real:mjpls:when talking about the Vegas brawl, she must've gotten tips from her real life grandmother because she sounded believable.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

How I was feeling this whole episode.

Also Andre be playing his hand too early. I'm surprised it hasn't blown up in his face more often.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just caught up with all the episodes on my DVR.

Luscious in a coma for 3 months and has amnesia now :skip:. Just when he and Cookie seemed to be on the right page :francis:

Luscious' crazy mom killing Tariq and framing Anika for the murder :mjlol:and Luscious won't be able to help since he doesn't remember anything :troll:

The Dubouis family turning out to be more of a threat than anticipated :ohhh:. Hakeem owes them a favor, one member of the family is seducing Jamal and the light-skinned twin sister was looking :takedat:.

Nia Long was looking :takedat:every scene she was in.

Hakeem caring about his daughter was good to see :ehh:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I didn't know the ratings dropped so low. is it because of the competition?
I kinda called it. between "the breaks" and "saints & sinners", I lost a lot of interest in empire this year.

the breaks is a much better hip-hop show.
"saints & sinners" has been outshining empire on the 'black primetime soap opera for ALL black demos' tip.

I almost stopped watching empire until the past 5 or 6 episodes locked me back in.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Moved to the same time as Arrow. Now I have to choose which fukkery to live watch with the coli :sadcam:

Had a good thing going and they messed it up