Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I made it through three episodes, then realized Jules was a transgender. Not just in the show but I’m real life. It bothered me and I stopped watching it. Up until then I liked the show. Is it worth it to continue? I like most of the characters in the story, but I find that transgender angle a little bothersome. If y’all say it’s worth it to continue I will.
You'll be seeing a lot of dikks but not hers if that's what you're worried about.

The plot revolves around much more than Jules being transgendered. That's only one piece of the puzzle. And like someone else said, you already watched what? 3 episodes? I'd keep it going. The cinematography was a large part of what kept me glued honestly.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You'll be seeing a lot of dikks but not hers if that's what you're worried about.

The plot revolves around much more than Jules being transgendered. That's only one piece of the puzzle. And like someone else said, you already watched what? 3 episodes? I'd keep it going. The cinematography was a large part of what kept me glued honestly.

I like seeing dikk. I just find this transgender thing being normalized especially amongst teenagers in a tv as very weird and clearly an agenda. I don’t like when subtle shyt like that gets woven in. I could relate to Rue a little bit in the beginning of the first episode but then I stopped understanding her character. I only made it midway through the third episode before I got inkling that Juels was transgender and then I looked it up, and when it was confirmed I turned it off. So I’ve watched 2 and 1/2 episodes of teens doing drugs, having sex, and struggling with their sexuality. It’s definitely weird.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I like seeing dikk. I just find this transgender thing being normalized especially amongst teenagers in a tv as very weird and clearly an agenda. I don’t like when subtle shyt like that gets woven in. I could relate to Rue a little bit in the beginning of the first episode but then I stopped understanding her character. I only made it midway through the third episode before I got inkling that Juels was transgender and then I looked it up, and when it was confirmed I turned it off. So I’ve watched 2 and 1/2 episodes of teens doing drugs, having sex, and struggling with their sexuality. It’s definitely weird.

There was nothing subtle about that they made it clear right away that it was a transgender and you better get used to seeing a lot more of that, just being honest that is the way society is going and personally I don't care because it don't affect me :yeshrug:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Lol. Omg. That’s the feeling I was getting. Did you watch the entire season?

Yeah. I quit it after like ep 3 cause I thought it was pretty generic story wise and none of the characters were really that interesting except for Nate. So I put it down and watched the rest when it was wrapped and I was pretty much right. Its a generic teen drama just on steroids with the sex and drugs. And a tranny.
It really never gets any better IMO it just looks great but story wise its a dope fiend, a tranny, and a buncha drugged up sex having teens. Nothing more.
Finish it if you want but you're not really missing much tbh :manny:

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Aight so my daughter came home from college and had me watch the first two eps. I’m like :beli::dame::whoa: Na baby girl. She’s like trust me it gets better (plus she watches snowfall with me) . Hit me with the ”scared of male genitalia dad? :mjpls:“.
Made it past ep 4 and :damn: this shyt fire. Maddy my fav chick so far. Nick a whole pos.
The screen play is groundbreaking :wow:
Zendaya Is going to be a problem. Great show!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I made it through three episodes, then realized Jules was a transgender. Not just in the show but I’m real life. It bothered me and I stopped watching it. Up until then I liked the show. Is it worth it to continue? I like most of the characters in the story, but I find that transgender angle a little bothersome. If y’all say it’s worth it to continue I will.
shyt you couldn't tell that was a treh in the first 10mins ? :pachaha: