Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Rasputin is another one.

Once in a while you get these mysterious holy men who shake the state to its foundations.
There's alot of Rasputin in Melisandre too...especially with the dynamic she had with Stannis. Rasputin was a muthafucca though, he had to have been otherworldly the amount of times he escaped death :wow:...dude drank poison and still lived :merchant:

Sidenote

I'm really enjoying what D&D have done with Bran's story so far this season. I had no interest in it prior to this season and his visions have easily become my fsvourite scenes. If ep 5 is Bran centric then :wow: I don't doubt we'll be in for a GOAT ep...do any of you think the great other will interact with him?

Jards

All Star
Daps
Brehs - you think we gonna see an ep this season that is Watchers on the Wall/Hardhome levels of piffness?

I'm thinking that it might could be the Ramsey bowl ep :lupe:

If so Jon Stark definitely going down as the series GOAT #Wolfgang :win:

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Th Gawd little finger gon finesse the shyt out of sansa next episode :smugdraper: and the Entire North :steviej:

He got all of westeros eating out of the palm of his hand :mindblown:

#Snapyafingaz #Schemeset :youngsabo:

#Snapyafingaz tho :dead:

Why do people hate the High Sparrow story line?

It discusses the enforcement of morality (e.g Saudi religious police swag)....a popular pseudo-communist movement in Medieval times when most people in Europe were serfs...the backfire of Cersei's shortsighted plan. The pull of an enigmatic and charismatic preacher who finds an audience among the poor in decadent and corrupt Medieval state. I find it fascinating.

In fact, the High Sparrow reminds me of Savonarola:

Girolamo Savonarola - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way I love how the tyrant Joffrey was followed by his polar opposite Tommen. Dynasties often used to alternate between good and cruel kings.

Ya, I get complaining about the dialogue eating up time, since we've heard his preaching all last season. But it has a place in the story. Reminds me of Varys' riddle....the priest, the king, and the swordsman all finna meet in King's Landing in the near future. :banderas:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

The GAWD :wow:

Its all a Game to Lord Baelish :umad: All yall chess pieces :umad:

Petyr deep off in the game. :wow:Too deep for me. I tried to stan breh in the first season but i wasn't ready for that heel turn. I felt so betrayed that i had to read the books to see if ned died. :mjcry:

I had put my uncle onto the show and was like "yeah that's my nikka right there:myman:" at that scene when he was showing ned his spies. Unc was like ":mjpls: he remind me of that other mutha fukka you liked on spartacus" talking about asher. Then when he turned on ned I'm like:damn: and my uncle like:umad: told you nikka.

I can't fukk with littlefinger :mindblown: the fukk is his endgame?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Newspaper article about our next appearance of Young Ned Stark, and presumably Tower of Joy.

4MKfdPw.jpg
Brief appearance in episode 6 and then probably the entire R+L=J in the finale

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Newspaper article about our next appearance of Young Ned Stark, and presumably Tower of Joy.

4MKfdPw.jpg
Brief appearance in episode 6 and then probably the entire R+L=J in the finale

:mjlol:

u can tell when people lie just to make it seem like a full circle. Like who the fukk watches GoT and randomly says to their dad "hmmm imagine being on this show"..
:comeon:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Petyr deep off in the game. :wow:Too deep for me. I tried to stan breh in the first season but i wasn't ready for that heel turn. I felt so betrayed that i had to read the books to see if ned died. :mjcry:

I had put my uncle onto the show and was like "yeah that's my nikka right there:myman:" at that scene when he was showing ned his spies. Unc was like ":mjpls: he remind me of that other mutha fukka you liked on spartacus" talking about asher. Then when he turned on ned I'm like:damn: and my uncle like:umad: told you nikka.

I can't fukk with littlefinger :mindblown: the fukk is his endgame?
:dame: Who the fukk liked Asher snake ass? Ol "I coulda been a contender ass chump:camby: