Official Gavin Newsom Recall Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many times can you duck the questions? tryna go for 4?

why are you still in a thread ..babbling... about a place you yourself said "I couldn't care less about" ....?
:huhldup: damn. talk about getting backed into a corner

i'll give you a 5th chance. if the vaccine mandate is about the science, and keeping people safe, then why is the teacher's union exempt?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup: damn. talk about getting backed into a corner

i'll give you a 5th chance. if the vaccine mandate is about the science, and keeping people safe, then why is the teacher's union exempt?
:huhldup:damn. talk about getting backed into a corner

i'll give you a 5th chance.. why.. are you still in a thread ..babbling... about a place you yourself said "I couldn't care less about" ....?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup:damn. talk about getting backed into a corner

i'll give you a 5th chance.. why.. are you still in a thread ..babbling... about a place you yourself said "I couldn't care less about" ....?
because liberals are shamelessly hypocritical and full of shyt when it comes to the virus

i'd give you a 6th chance to answer, but you're ducking the question because im right, and you cant answer. by all means, answer the question and prove me wrong :dead:

if the mandate is about the science, and keeping people safe, why is the teachers union exempt from the vaccine mandate?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
How fitting ...you Lost :mjlol:

"lead" your CAc00n ass right out of contention :russ:

better luck next time TOM...
blindly defending a politician, let alone a white one, but calling others tom/c00n/lost

redefining terms to spin Ls is too common...immigrant/military success/infrastructure/woman:mjgrin:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
because liberals are shamelessly hypocritical and full of shyt when it comes to the virus.......

Ahhhhh yes ..so when you claimed that you "couldn't care less about" the "communist utopia" you were openly being intentionally dishonest because thats what a time wasting troll does ... thank you for that admission sir and good day to you :dead:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
blindly defending a politician, let alone a white one, but calling others tom/c00n/lost

redefining terms to spin Ls is too common...immigrant/military success/infrastructure/woman:mjgrin:
Blindly losing to "failed" white leaders with only 18% of vote

While begging for acceptance from WHITE conservatives

With a WHITE Ex-Fiancée

Redefining the L in uncLe Tom:mjgrin:

better luck next time bed buck

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahhhhh yes ..so when you claimed that you "couldn't care less about" the "communist utopia" you were openly being intentionally dishonest because thats what a time wasting troll does ... thank you for that admission sir and good day to you :dead:
if the vaccine mandate is about the science, and keeping people safe, why is the teachers union exempt from it?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Blindly losing to "failed" white leaders with only 18% of vote

While begging for acceptance from WHITE conservatives

With a WHITE Ex-Fiancée

Redefining the L in uncLe Tom:mjgrin:

better luck next time bed buck
now he's pretending to be anti-white, while ignorantly defending a white politician:mjgrin:

can the mods please sticky this to showcase this clinic in disingenuous shilling, lack of shame and explanation why identity politics cannot be practiced with strangers
-political habits,
-capitalist habits,
-when/why white involvement matters/don't, and
-who/why to lie/mislead/exaggerate about

...says more about a person than George Floyd, BLM, and Black

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
now he's pretending to be anti-white, while ignorantly defending a white politician:mjgrin:

can the mods please sticky this to showcase this clinic in disingenuous shilling, lack of shame and explanation why identity politics cannot be practiced with strangers
-political habits,
-capitalist habits,
-when/why white involvement matters/don't, and
-who/why to lie/mislead/exaggerate about

...says more about a person than George Floyd, BLM, and Black
This Bed Buck has never pretended to be anti-white, which is why he ignorantly thought he'd be a viable gubernatorial candidate in california with his WHITE fanbase his WHITE ex-fiancé yet he still lost to a "failedL white politician due to his gross incompetence :mjgrin:

can the mods please sticky this to showcase this clinic in disastrous political campaign strategy, lack of shame and explanation why identity politics alone did not secure this buffoon support amongst strangers

18%

Better luck next time Tom ...