Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: he means manchin is gonna be the "hinge vote" every time because he cant vote too liberal or he'll lose his seat

which i hope he puts aside for solid bills. i dont expect him to vote for the green new deal, but i would hope he doesnt p*ssy out on anything reasonable

I don't think it's even about losing his seat at this point, because he might not even run for re-election.

Manchin just is who he is.

Basically, the Dems can't get anything done unless they satisfy Manchin. Anything that Manchin is not on board with will not get done.

Green New Deal is not happening, for example.

Manchin has also said that he will not vote to end the filibuster, and he will not support packing the courts.

With no end to the filibuster, there is no DC statehood.

I am as happy as anyone to get rid of McConnell. But let's not get our hopes up.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
"I HAVE FOUND VOTER FRAUD! Look!"

78a959de1ec52cf0dc7d322191380e82.jpg

full
"Still don't see it? Well let me OPEN YOUR MIND!"

QARcj88.jpg

full
"Notice how the Blue has 2 DOTS and the Red has 1! DOMINOS IS DOMINION!"

Daps
These red counties always count more quickly and pump up those Republican leads. It gets me too, still, and I've been paying close attention to elections for a long time now.

EDIT: Who was saying only 130K? Everyone is correcting that saying 171K (including absentees).