Official Hezbollah, Iran, & Israel Thread

voiture

All Star
Daps
From my research they did a little bit less to armenians than what israhell is doing to the people in Gaza and the west bank :lupe: but armenians got their own country :lupe: so i gues youre right. The ottomans were slightly less evil than Israhell. Good point man! :salute:
Ottomans wiped out a million people and you want to lecture Israel about genocide.

You Hamas fans are funny.

Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Ottomans wiped out a million people and you want to lecture Israel about genocide.

You Hamas fans are funny.

Israhell has displaced the indigenous people and are currently in the middle of commiting a genocide against people with no arms or military. Murdering mostly women and children, breaking multiple international laws. And you want to lecture me about ottoman history that happened over a century ago :dahell:

U zionist pigs are funny

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
To relieve the pressure from it's citizens for them to respond back. It's Iran's way of playing the bigger man while saving face.

Yes, the whole world is relying on Iran to be the bigger man, because no one trusts Israel to do so, for good reason.
The strange thing is that Israel targeted just one specific missile defense system at one of their bases.

They didn't target anything else but that and they were successful. I believe the drones were shot down after they already struck. Might've even been some hyperadvanced undetectable EMP that didn't even need to use ballistics.

Something is telling me that Iran got a wakeup call from this. I mean, sure it could've just been some normal drones and a strategic show of force but idk.

Imo, if this were fiction, Iran should've just went for it and kept their word. Bc at this point diplomacy is already out of the window. At this point, with the current government they are 100% NOT coming to the table with any concessions.

Only way I see things moving forward that way is if Israel genocides Rafah and the entirety of Palestine, builds some luxury condos overnight, and Netanyahu steps down amicably citing a "job well done".

Israel will only get way more powerful now and has the full support of western nations to beef up their weapons. This just escalated the proxy war severely.

I don't underestimate Israel at all. They're crazy af and have almost infinite resources. Prob have capabilities way beyond nuclear.

Wouldn't be surprised if they have some ultra advanced biological weapons or some crazy shyt experimental shyt like EMPs that could destroy Iran's entire grid in seconds.

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The strange thing is that Israel targeted just one specific missile defense system at one of their bases.

They didn't target anything else but that and they were successful. I believe the drones were shot down after they already struck. Might've even been some hyperadvanced undetectable EMP that didn't even need to use ballistics.

Something is telling me that Iran got a wakeup call from this. I mean, sure it could've just been some normal drones and a strategic show of force but idk.

Imo, if this were fiction, Iran should've just went for it and kept their word. Bc at this point diplomacy is already out of the window. At this point, with the current government they are 100% NOT coming to the table with any concessions.

Only way I see things moving forward that way is if Israel genocides Rafah and the entirety of Palestine, builds some luxury condos overnight, and Netanyahu steps down amicably citing a "job well done".

Israel will only get way more powerful now and has the full support of western nations to beef up their weapons. This just escalated the proxy war severely.

I don't underestimate Israel at all. They're crazy af and have almost infinite resources. Prob have capabilities way beyond nuclear.

Wouldn't be surprised if they have some ultra advanced biological weapons or some crazy shyt experimental shyt like EMPs that could destroy Iran's entire grid in seconds.
I don't know how much you pay attention to the region, but I think you're pretty far off the mark.

First off, Iran, same as the US, has no interest in taking part in a regional war. There is no wake up call needed, because they never wanted to enter into any type of conflict in the first place. Israel is the one trying to provoke Iran in order to draw the US into the ME to further bind us to their interests. Iran has already indicated they do not plan to respond.

The framing of Hamas vs Israel being a proxy war for Iran is a bullshyt narrative Zionists are pushing to justify Israel's aggression. Hamas does recieve weapons and funding from Iran, but all current intelligence points to Iran being unaware of Hamas' Oct 7 plans until it happened, or right before it happened. Hamas or some other terrorist organization is always going to be there to oppose Israel due to the conditions Israel has created through their brutally oppressive occupation. The fact that Iran supplies arms doesn't have anything to do with the reason for their resistance. This conflict is not a proxy war, don't believe the bullshyt spin. Iran has also been in back channels with the US to work on preventing any further escalation. The US is telling Israel they do not want them to continue to provoke Iran, but Israel also knows they can push Biden pretty far in doing their bidding. It's a big game of chicken, with Israel seeing how far they can push before we actually put our foot down, and how much Biden will continue to support Israel before he ruins his election chances.

Israel has more firepower than Iran, but it takes more than that to win a war, and without the backing of the West, Israel doesn't have a path to victory in the long run. They are completely out manned and surrounded by countries who hate them, who would eventually band together to take them on. Israel could no doubt do insane damage all throughout the ME, but they couldn't sustain an extended war campaign due to sheer numbers alone. They're an ethnostate project with an insanely tiny ingroup population compared to the rest in the region. The ME would simply wait for Israel's economy to tank to the point where they could no longer sustain the war effort, and then they would be completely ass out. They've been terrorizing everyone in the region for decades, and the only reason relations were starting to normalize with Israel is because of our protection and the diplomatic work we've put into the area. They're fukked without us, which is exactly why they're trying to draw us in to a war.

If the US ever did get pulled in to a war with Iran because of Israel, it would be insanely unpopular to the point where there would be a complete overnight shift in the political landscape. If US boots end up on the ground and our soldiers start dying? Forget about it. You'd see protests and riots break out all over the US.

Israel is not getting stronger, they do not have infinite resources, and they are losing more support than they're gaining in the west. Their economy has already taken a hit with the invasion into Gaza and their workforce being decimated due to conscription. They are not going to bull rush into a war with Iran unless they know for sure the US will join in. Israel is becoming a pariah state and there's a good chance they will lose the support of the US within the next decade or so. All it would take is for us to stop protecting them in the UN, and they would risk being sanctioned and boycotted by half the globe. This is sort of their last hoorah. Genocide as much of the Palestinians as they can and steal as much land as possible before the world actually comes together to stop them. They're probably not going to get another chance.

Ain’t no way

1254141fbf0b3097e57f91dd1e24f87e.gif

Yeah fukking right.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Encourage everyone to read this

The Pentagon worked with the Iranians, Russians and Brits on the Iranian response last week.

Biden went over his foreign policy team and went with the Pentagon planners.

This tracks with existing reporting