Official Indianapolis Colts Thread

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I can’t stand Ballard but he did his thing with that pick.

PREMIUM position. Impact EDGE would lessen the pressure off of our weak secondary. No “potential pick” nonsense this go-round. Guaranteed production right off the bat. Love to see it.

Not as concerned with his injury history as I am with Ant at the moment. Just gotta be hopeful.

I like AR but funny hearing Colts ignore his injuries while complaining about Latu's injury history.

Hopefully both stay healthy

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Needed this draft badly after the moves made by the rest of our divisional opponents in the offseason. The character concerns on Mitchell's side are alarming but should hopefully amount to zero troubles coming into the strong locker room here. Rather roll the dice on a player like this than replicating a situation where we draft a JAG in Parris Campbell over DK Metcalf.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Ballard grew his hair out. Now he's making draft moves he normally wouldn't and cussing out the haters.
I see why Colts fans in Indy love this guy, he's looking and sounding like one of them now.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Ballard grew his hair out. Now he's making draft moves he normally wouldn't and cussing out the haters.
I see why Colts fans in Indy love this guy, he's looking and sounding like one of them now.

We like our guys.
dW5kUss.png

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
We like our guys.
dW5kUss.png

I've been trying to learn more about Adonai Mitchell, I don't see all the character concerns. He seems pretty low key and focused on his child.

Ballards right, who cares if he didn't "interview well." He could be introverted or something, or maybe they asked him if his mother was a prostitute like they did Dez Bryant. NFL teams have to be told to act professional in interviews constantly.

Indy can hopefully help him manage his diabetes too, which is a lot of the problem.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I've been trying to learn more about Adonai Mitchell, I don't see all the character concerns. He seems pretty low key and focused on his child.

Ballards right, who cares if he didn't "interview well." He could be introverted or something, or maybe they asked him if his mother was a prostitute like they did Dez Bryant. NFL teams have to be told to act professional in interviews constantly.

Indy can hopefully help him manage his diabetes too, which is a lot of the problem.
I think they're overblown myself. But if the "character concerns" turn out to not be BS, then this is where I'm hoping we can see some pay off of the organization's stance in continuously taking in high character prospects. I can't stand mentioning the word off of how much its been meme'd, but the locker room culture has been great here.

In the end, as long as AD sees the ball, catches the ball, and scores touchdowns...no one will give a shyt about whatever "issues" he had, lol. I guarantee it wouldn't have been as much of a talking point if someone like Veach or Howie had drafted him. But this is out of the norm for Ballard, so of course the media will go nuts about it.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I’m thinking 10-7, maybe 11-6 when it’s all said and done. Like the team playing the Texans right out of the gate. Ant vs. CJ should be fun. Pending health (and Ant’s play by then), that second game at Houston is MNF worthy but I understand why we didn’t get the slot.

Last edited: