Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
One of my favorite 4k discs i own. Looks gorgeous on a calibrated tv.

This movie easily could have been released in theaters, cut down to 3 hours and still make sense. Off the top, you cut the epilogue (which was tacked on anyways for his fans to cum to) and the flash scene with the hotdogs. Yes its cool, but it doesnt add anything to the narrative and Barry stroking the face of a women he never met before was….awkward. Thats like a 1/2 hour right there.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
only if we get this too
dc-green-lantern.gif
Depends on who plays GL. If it's John Stewart, I can't watch a breh get whooped out like that

Daps
“Stand back and peep the light show, green lanterns got this”

The amount of confidence he had that led up to that makes that shyt so hilarious

I don't understand the limitations of the ring. I thought it works based off confidence. Shouldn't he have been strong enough to do some damage?

With that being said, I didn't like this movies interpretation of Superman. Clark wouldn't attack Bruce and Hal like that.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup:

"Zack Snyder revealed his plans for the scrapped Wonder Woman 1854 "It was never a screenplay, but we talked about it so much that it kind of had its own life.......After Wonder Woman left the island in search of Ares, what happened to her in her different incarnations? My idea was that she would travel the world in search of Ares and go to all the places where there was conflict. On these battlefields she would find these lovers, warriors, and they would grow old because she is immortal.They would be her lovers for ten years or they might die in battle, and it would probably be sad for a lot of guys because they would see her starting to be nice to the next young soldier and would say, 'Oh,I'm being replaced." The Project ended up taking another form with Patty Jenkins"

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup:

"Zack Snyder revealed his plans for the scrapped Wonder Woman 1854 "It was never a screenplay, but we talked about it so much that it kind of had its own life.......After Wonder Woman left the island in search of Ares, what happened to her in her different incarnations? My idea was that she would travel the world in search of Ares and go to all the places where there was conflict. On these battlefields she would find these lovers, warriors, and they would grow old because she is immortal.They would be her lovers for ten years or they might die in battle, and it would probably be sad for a lot of guys because they would see her starting to be nice to the next young soldier and would say, 'Oh,I'm being replaced." The Project ended up taking another form with Patty Jenkins"