Official Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Collapse Thread...They're absolutely FU&KED!!!

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The late 2000s, was when gas peaked in price, and it only gotten, down from there. If gas ever hit $5 again, electric cars will spike in sales again. And Uber.

The military is still searching get for ways to run itself without gasoline cause they fear that gas will run out.

Breh the US been looking for fuel alternatives for decades. That shyt ain't gonna fly fighters, bombers and move tanks.

This ain't science fiction. Those other methods of fuel are either too dangerous, too expensive or lacked the ability to help the equipment perform well.

What you gonna put a nuclear reactor in a F-18? So now the plane is too heavy to perform. Or the radiation is too deadly and will kill the pilot.

The US and Russian military experimented with nuclear power but the shyt was too dangerous when installed in planes. The russians ended up killing pilots due to radiation poisoning and the US plane crashed which caused fears with radiation spewing every where.

Last you ever heard about the battery powered car that the oil companies killed. Trust if these auto makers and oil companies wanted nothing but battery powered cars on the streets there would have been them. The true technology been around since the late 80s and early 90s.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

:francis: A massacre. As I said he started a war in Yemen that is burning their cash reserves like a ho who married a billionaire. When you look at the videos in youtube the Saudis are suffering heavy casualties and attrition. They hire mercenaries from Latin America but that still isn't helping them. Also Qaeda and ISIS is operating in Yemen openly and will soon spread into the kingdom. This is a George Bush type of blunder of a war. If he is Saudi Arabia's best hope I can't wait for the downfall.:wow: It will be lit.

If I'm Iran my strategy to bring down the Saudis would be to increase oil production to 5 million a day. Then start some shyt in Bahrain to overstretch the Saudis. Buy hella Russian and Chinese weapons. Arm the North Yemenis when the war is over with manpads and ATGMs.

why do they have mercenaries from latin america fight they wars