[OFFICIAL]Knack 2: Revealed at PSX 2016

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cause it's not.....he said a bunch of games influenced knack....the main thing he said about GoW was the right stick dodge....which isnt the only game to do that, but i'm sure he named it cause it's a sony title, just like the other games he named by name that influenced the game....but yall running with a 'it's GoW lite' narrative....like i said: no it isnt.....
How is it not like GoW despite the creator saying so? It's like those other games too in some way.

There's nothing bad about it being like GoW. Not sure what you're disagreeing with here. :dahell:

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it not like GoW despite the creator saying so? It's like those other games too in some way.

There's nothing bad about it being like GoW. Not sure what you're disagreeing with here. :dahell:

i didnt say it wasnt influenced by GoW, i said it wasnt GoW lite, like yall were trying to call it...and i disagreed with the suggestion to make it more like GoW.....

...just stating my thoughts on what i saw posted....maybe it came off a lil combative cause the world getting to me right now....i apologize for that.....yall cool....if yall havent yet, try the co-op mode...the game really shines in that mode....