Official La Casa de Papel / Money Heist Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just finished this ep

Stupid ep, a trained killer as they kept saying seemed to have to gone to the Stormtrooper school of shooting

Had a feeling this show would end up like this, said while back on here when s1 came. Is that I hope this doesnt end up like Prison Break and they keep making seasons for the sake of it. S1 and s2 were good and should have ended there, 3
S3 the signs were there of how silly its getting. S4 is just bad
The gunfights have been hilariously bad since day one but a trained Spec Ops veteran shooting from the hip and doing barrel rolls through gunfire is just some other shyt. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The gunfights have been hilariously bad since day one but a trained Spec Ops veteran shooting from the hip and doing barrel rolls through gunfire is just some other shyt. :dead:

Man I was tryin 2 bend my imagination to keep enjoying this show. But that elevator hallway shootout jus ruined any chance of that in the future

Jus too much nonsense. That scene, and whole episode was the start down the cliff for this show.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Why didnt the sensors go off when Alicia arrived, just like it did for Benjamin and his crew?

How was she was the arrested in the 1st place after her confessions was dumb
First 2 seasons were dope, everything after has felt a bit forced... The prison break comparison is spot on. This is what happens when you have a great concept, but a little success makes you take it further than what makes sense

This.

This season has been so bad, suspension of belief is one thing but straight up lazy/and writing is another. They even forgot about things that happened in the previous eps -
the alarm system went off when Benjamin arrived, but didnt for Alicia

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Why is thic Euro CAC show making so much noise everywhere I go
I don't feel like watching multiple seasons of some series without any non white characters in it.