Cleveland
twitter = @cdxliv444

BC23456-C-72-B0-4-C89-822-C-A193-E3840-E3-B.jpg

:ohlawd:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
his nice with it though and he could easily make pure grip off ghost writing, but clearly his a Jay-z fanboy.
I just don't hear it but I have a confession. I'm more familiar with jay's classics and modern albums. I still haven't fully heard vol 1-3, kingdom come, blueprint 2/2.5, r Kelly collaboration albums, any b sides/mixtape/loosies of the 90s/esrly-mid 00s and the la familia album.

Who's to say he won't ghost write? Talking kweli claims himself, Kendrick, Earl and Travis scott ghost wrote for Drake's take care album.

Idk how much is that is true but even Lupe wrote for yeezus album (credited on black skinhead)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I just don't hear it but I have a confession. I'm more familiar with jay's classics and modern albums. I still haven't fully heard vol 1-3, kingdom come, blueprint 2/2.5, r Kelly collaboration albums, any b sides/mixtape/loosies of the 90s/esrly-mid 00s and the la familia album.

Who's to say he won't ghost write? Talking kweli claims himself, Kendrick, Earl and Travis scott ghost wrote for Drake's take care album.

Idk how much is that is true but even Lupe wrote for yeezus album (credited on black skinhead)

thats some of his best bars, when you get a chance to hear it i think you'll see a lot of similarities in Jay and Benny. Jay said he dumbed down to double his dollars on the TBA so catch him before that :ohlawd:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
thats some of his best bars, when you get a chance to hear it i think you'll see a lot of similarities in Jay and Benny. Jay said he dumbed down to double his dollars on the TBA so catch him before that :ohlawd:
Can you recommend me a good compilation/mixtape of his b-sides/loosies?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Can you recommend me a good compilation/mixtape of his b-sides/loosies?

I can name you some of my fav cuts (pre-TBA) :

in my life time
where im from
cant knock the hustle
brooklyns finest
aint no ngga
i'll be (foxy brown)
playa way (mase)
money aint a thang
cheers to the roc(kanye)
always be my sunshine (lol video is garbage, track is flames)
pop 4 the roc
streets is talking (beanie killed him on this tho)
this cant be life
takeover
izzo
never change
all i need
renegade

this is my goat jay track, it makes its way into all compliations lol.

:wow::ohlawd: