Official Madden NFL 15 thread

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of you check out the developers stream from yesterday? 40 or so minutes of actually gameplay. Game looks legit this year. Looked to play better than any 360/PS3 version ever did. I suggest watching if you are even the slightest interested in the game. This could be the year i pull the trigger on Madden. :ehh:

Can't link the vid up but it can be found on YouTube and OperationSports.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Any of you check out the developers stream from yesterday? 40 or so minutes of actually gameplay. Game looks legit this year. Looked to play better than any 360/PS3 version ever did. I suggest watching if you are even the slightest interested in the game. This could be the year i pull the trigger on Madden. :ehh:

Can't link the vid up but it can be found on YouTube and OperationSports.
Props I'm going check

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Defense is looking lovely this year. I think my favorite part of that stream was how well QB Contain works now, them RG3, Russ, Kaep, Vick, etc. cheesers are going to have a hard time this year. The zone fix is looking great too, they showed a lot of Cover 2 but I don't recall seeing any Cover 3 fixes. Looking forward to the demo, should be here around Aug. 12.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Defense is looking lovely this year. I think my favorite part of that stream was how well QB Contain works now, them RG3, Russ, Kaep, Vick, etc. cheesers are going to have a hard time this year. The zone fix is looking great too, they showed a lot of Cover 2 but I don't recall seeing any Cover 3 fixes. Looking forward to the demo, should be here around Aug. 12.
man i cant fukkin wait