Official Nas Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Did they mention nas at all? What story telling is better than rewind? One love.. shyt.. undying love…. The images painted… I can go on and on..
I Gave you power, Fetus, Last Real nikka Alive, Blaze a 50, Shootouts, The Set up, Small World The Rise & Fall Body in the Trunk ect.. You can't mention storytelling without his not among the first names mentioned

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they mention nas at all? What story telling is better than rewind? One love.. shyt.. undying love…. The images painted… I can go on and on..
They mentioned rewind and envy passively said the Nas song “I got power” :gucci: Charlemagne said nas is a good story teller but not in the great category and that you have to have over 5 story telling songs to be considered great:stopitslime:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
They mentioned rewind and envy passively said the Nas song “I got power” :gucci: Charlemagne said nas is a good story teller but not in the great category and that you have to have over 5 story telling songs to be considered great:stopitslime:

Like I said nikkaz don't even deserve a response. I'm glad people in the comments are shyttin on these dudes. You can make a damn near triple album of classic Nas stories Get Down, Poppa was a Playa ect. Nas told a damn story as a werewolf Sekou Story Live Now son has stories in spades :dead:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain

It always amused me when they try to sneak jay into these conversation. street is watching, song cry really ? :stopitslime:

When will they admit that even Jay got weaknesses too, when we talk about storytelling I can find 15 emcees before I name jay z

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It always amused me when they try to sneak jay into these conversation. street is watching, song cry really ? :stopitslime:

When will they admit that even Jay got weaknesses too, when we talk about storytelling I can find 15 emcees before I name jay z
Bruh they slide Jay in every conversation when story telling is no where near so many artist in this department.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Homie was like what's your favorite Jay storytelling tracks
"A Week Ago"
"Lucky Me"
then CTG starts just naming shyt
tenor.gif

"Streets is Watching" :mjlol:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Send this to Mike D & Coop for Wednesday show :russ: . This nikka CTG really said you need at least 5. Then said Nas just good:dead:. Tell us you don't listen to Nas or his know his catalog without just saying it:dead::heh:
I damn near called the radio station to leave voicemail after that :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

shyt DMX a better storyteller than Jay. Lol. Pac too.