Official NBA 2K16 Thread - 11/24 Patch 3 Out For Xbox One!

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's almost February and I'm already sick of this game. It's really a first, I've never been sick of 2K game so early into the year. 2K games usually last me well into the release of the next title.

This game though? Idk man there's just something about it that just infuriates me when I play it. I'm ready for 17 to drop so I can pretend this abomination never happened.

You tried Pro Am?

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
lol breh I stop playing 2k online since 2011

CPU is more tolerable than humans but legacy issues make offline play a problem as well. I don't think I need to play this game anymore. I can redbox this shyt sometimes if I have a itch. I find more enjoyment watching Cashnasty and Chris Smoove play and commentate the game than playing my damn self.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just sold NBA 2k16 I might be truly done with the series. It was a good run...but the fukkery is unacceptable. Simply can't enjoy the game on-line at all.

Lucky, I bought this shyt digitally so I can't sell it. :beli:

2K17 is the last chance I'm giving them if that game is shyt then I think I might drop this series for good. :snoop:

CPU is more tolerable than humans but legacy issues make offline play a problem as well. I don't think I need to play this game anymore. I can redbox this shyt sometimes if I have a itch. I find more enjoyment watching Cashnasty and Chris Smoove play and commentate the game than playing my damn self.

See this is the shyt that I'm talking about. It's like the CPU doesn't abide by the same rules human players do. :why:

This is why I don't even touch 2K offline outside of MyPlayer. The CPU gets away with too much bullshyt. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
N to the guy who said he wants to play me my fault bro, jst bee busy alot and focusing on this pro am tourney for 250k. I'll be having a video about it soon.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

2K17 is the last chance I'm giving them if that game is shyt then I think I might drop this series for good. :snoop:

See this is the shyt that I'm talking about. It's like the CPU doesn't abide by the same rules human players do. :why:

This is why I don't even touch 2K offline outside of MyPlayer. The CPU gets away with too much bullshyt. :snoop:
The way the computer pushes the pace and scores at will off the dribble in the paint. I'll make a shot and by the time there's 20 seconds left on the shot clock, they're taking a layup or they passed to a guy right under the basket already.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

That's what i got rid of this shyt. It's bad enough people online are insufferable and use the cheapest, corniest methods to play. But offline is worst. They don't hold you to the same standards. And when that happens, the game feels awful and scripted.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I think im done with the game online this year, back in Euroleague again and I don't have the patience to play these shameless cheesers in PNO...I'm not sure 2k has ever been this infuriating to play b4

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just sold NBA 2k16 I might be truly done with the series. It was a good run...but the fukkery is unacceptable. Simply can't enjoy the game on-line at all.
Yeah im done with this shyt
I only play online
I played a muthafukka the other day
No bullshyt
He hit 53 3-pointers with Curry
And its not like I could do shyt
Money was jackin the shyts soon as he crossed the half court :deadmanny:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Playing this year's iteration makes got me feeling like I should jump back into Fifa or try again to like whatever Baseball game is out now, man. :francis:

It's damn near impossible to have a competent power forward who can shoot a decent mid range jumper without investing damn near the entire shooting column, giving you less for more important shyt.

And the fact that it's damn near impossible to blow by defenders you pump faked on only to get the ball stripped every time without fail....yeah. 2k17 is the last one I'm getting off the bat.