Official NBA 2K16 Thread - 11/24 Patch 3 Out For Xbox One!

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I'm 50-17 now..

What's up with the different play now divisions

I swear I feel like the higher up I go the more bullshyt I encounter...

-more missed open shots

-paint defense non existent

I swear to god, I'll have a WIDE OPEN 3 in the corner.. I'll pass the ball, and this motherfukker tries to cut to the basket :martin:.. I can't stand that shyt !!

Daps
I'm 50-17 now..

-more missed open shots

I swear to god, I'll have a WIDE OPEN 3 in the corner.. I'll pass the ball, and this motherfukker tries to cut to the basket :martin:.. I can't stand that shyt !!

Yea fukk 2K, I been missing hella shots I normally make,now I'm just missing

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm 50-17 now..

-more missed open shots

I want my shooters to head for the corners on the break and they crash to the basket instead :snoop:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I finally broke brehs. Just deleted this shyt off my hard drive a few hours ago. The worst 2K game I have ever played and not even close. :francis:

Couldn't take it any more the cheese online was just too much for me. :scust:I'll see ya'll in October when 17 drops. :shaq2:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah 2k16 has been a pretty massive failure in terms of A.I intelligence and things like that

the modes (on paper) are pretty nice though, hope they return next year

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yeah I think I'm done with this game

shyt's killing me
The game was a huge step back from 2K15, which was already going downhill.

Have they said much about 2K17? They better not let Spike Lee touch that mycareer mode again...that shyt was a MASSIVE failure across the board. The glitches bothered me more than any recent 2K game as well. Looks like 2K needs some competition, but I am not sure NBA LIVE is up to the task :francis:

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Livingston
Rush
Barnes/Iggy
Thimpson
Speights

If I play teams like Cle/OKC with multiple perimeter threats I'll start Iggy for extra defense, if not he's usually on the bench.

When I use the bench I'm usually attacking the smaller point guards with Livingston. Isolate, post up, and I abuse that 90 mid range rating. :ohlawd:

If they adjust to that then i'm running Rush/Iggy off screens or running a good old pick and roll/pop with Speights/Livingston. :manny:

I'm using the Raptors playbook btw.

Quick 32 Rip
Quick 32 Rip 4
Quick 2 Curl 3
Quick Fist 91

All my go to plays out of that playbook.
You can change the playbook in quick match? :ohhh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The game was a huge step back from 2K15, which was already going downhill.

Have they said much about 2K17? They better not let Spike Lee touch that mycareer mode again...that shyt was a MASSIVE failure across the board. The glitches bothered me more than any recent 2K game as well. Looks like 2K needs some competition, but I am not sure NBA LIVE is up to the task :francis:
Live hasn't had a bigger chance to come back since falling off, but they keep dropping a$$hole on a yearly basis.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
have any of yall had the data out of sync message pop up when trying to play with friends online? my bad if already discussed but me and my bro n law been trying to run a game and can't get this shyt to work cuz that message keeps popping up..

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
My main gripe with this game is the passing logic. No matter what difficulty, if the CPU is open under the basket, your player will pass it to someone who's double teamed or covered. shyt is game-breaking

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My main gripe with this game is the passing logic. No matter what difficulty, if the CPU is open under the basket, your player will pass it to someone who's double teamed or covered. shyt is game-breaking

shyt's made me an habitual icon passer since 2k9 :mjlol: I aint taking NO chances:dame:

I still get 3-4 turnovers a game cuz of that shyt tho:to: