Official Night Of Main Events 3 Update Thread

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Chilla no different than b magic in the performance category and magic gets a pass for the most part...not sure why. I think they're both cool the way they are.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Biggest misconception in battle rap is that Hitman only brings performance.

"Talkin birdies, til I grab that eagle and put a hole in one. Now they really.. finding Cortez in the gulf... Of Mexico." :whew:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
"This weapon not on safety it ain't john lynch, night vision came with a scope...see behind tints, michael Jackson Motown glove you can't find prints/prince" :dead: some of my favorite battle bars EVER. Hitman has bars when he wants to.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Chilla no different than b magic in the performance category and magic gets a pass for the most part...not sure why. I think they're both cool the way they are.

Nah. Magic got that rapid fire punch style but he knows how to slow down or raise his voice up when he wants it to hit or stick with the crowd.

Chilla is monotone,barely raises his voice above normal level and set his schemes up very slow. I don't know if its done purposely or a swagger issue .one of my favorite Chilla lines is when he told magic all the seen was 20 out that silver and black like they watching mcfadden and a body on magic carpet like they watching alladin cause he actually got into the line and hyped himself up.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nah. Magic got that rapid fire punch style but he knows how to slow down or raise his voice up when he wants it to hit or stick with the crowd.

Chilla is monotone,barely raises his voice above normal level and set his schemes up very slow. I don't know if its done purposely or a swagger issue .one of my favorite Chilla lines is when he told magic all the seen was 20 out that silver and black like they watching mcfadden and a body on magic carpet like they watching alladin cause he actually got into the line and hyped himself up.

You know, I see what u mean. That's probably one of my favorite chilla lines too. He delivered that perfect.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
all 3 of them lou boys got classic 2nd rds that helped take url to the top

who remembers young ill 2nd vs calicoe? or young ill 2nd vs rich dollarz?

verb 2nd vs math made norbez hit the gym :dead:

but i think you could literally look at the screen and see arsonal soul flying out the room with hitman 2nd rd lol

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i think what happened with b magic was that after awhile his style began to become appreciated

so when magic spit, the crowd allows him to do him

if magic switched up and tried to become personal or animated i think he gets booed out the room

they want them back to back punch joints

with the crowd now allowing b magic to get off, its going to be very hard to beat him

young kannon did it because he went a route of personals, but now it will look corny somebody else doing it.