Official Nipsey Hussle - Mailbox Money Thread ***OUT NOW***

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
@BallDontLie!!! they said we wasn’t showing nip this kinda love when he was alive @spliz

They tried to project their guilt on to us @spliz

I got posts going back 3 years calling KRIT and Nipsey my favorite rappers in the game so I that phony guilt trip never bothered me.I knew who Nip was for years but I can honestly say Mailbox Money is the tape that made me a true fan....not just because of the music which was great...but the interview clips/outros where he was giving game. Let me know he was really intelligent and about more than your average rapper.

I see people on here and social media actin like nobody ever acknowledged Nip on that level...when the truth is anybody who was even remotely a fan of Nip’s movement knew how business savvy and community oriented he was. Proud 2 Pay, The Marathon Store, Vector 90...we been knowin/propping him up for that.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I got posts going back 3 years calling KRIT and Nipsey my favorite rappers in the game so I that phony guilt trip never bothered me.I knew who Nip was for years but I can honestly say Mailbox Money is the tape that made me a true fan....not just because of the music which was great...but the interview clips/outros where he was giving game. Let me know he was really intelligent and about more than your average rapper.

I see people on here and social media actin like nobody ever acknowledged Nip on that level...when the truth is anybody who was even remotely a fan of Nip’s movement knew how business savvy and community oriented he was. Proud 2 Pay, The Marathon Store, Vector 90...we been knowin/propping him up for that.

Facts bro I be looking at that shyt like :what:

He was one of the most respected and admired brothers in the game

Never saw nikkas throw dirt on his name

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Overall my favorite project from Nip.

I remember bumpin it when it dropped and my ex called Nip trash and kept tryna skip songs. :rudy:

Same bytch was acting all sad and posting paragraphs on social media about Nip when he died. :camby:
Exactly why I didn't post shyt, had folks asking me why I wasn't saying shyt cuz they knew how hard I fukked wit Nips. I told them it was too many fake ass fans. Lil nikkaz that work for me was trying to hop on and I had to flame that asses cuz when I would be listening they'd be like "fukk that fake Snoop Dogg nikka...he trash". Now cuz he died y'all want to listen :stopitslime::hubie::mjtf::ufdup::camby: