Official Pittsburgh Pirates 2012 Season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
McCutchen was criminally underpaid this offseason, but props to him for staying there because he's comfortable & because he wants to be part of it when they finally start getting it together (now?).

Alvarez seems to be coming around (Wash. Heights!). His power is official.

Hope this is the beginning.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hoping we make a trade this before the deadline.

i feel a OF or 1B is massively needed maybe one of the upton brothers... just provide more black excellence to the squad. Im prob reaching i know but a nikka can dream right :lolbron:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
If they don't make a big trade before the deadline I don't see this group of guys being able to win the division though.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
CutchHappens2012.gif

:ehh: Not a Pirates fan just sharing the gif but good luck to y'all.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
As a Mets fan I'm pulling for you guys. The fanbase deserves it and that ballpark is way to beautiful to always be empty, would love to go to Pittsburgh and catch a game there one day.

Here's to a Mets vs Pirates NLCS.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point it's just a dream, but I would love a World Series Title. The last one was in 1979.

its not gonna happen this year but soon breh i can feel it. next season im hoping everything clicks together. hopefully garrett cole comes through to strengthen our rotation. and i hope starling marte gets really comfortable in the big leagues. he is the type of player that i hope goes to play winter ball and come back and has seriously found his stroke