Official Power Season 1 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
He locked up... how you expect him to act :mjpls: he got more personality than marlo and chris yet they get praised for their roles. 50 aint even been in enough scenes to formulate an overall opinion.

You complaining about him smirking :russ:
I'm not talking about his acting on his show...

Every movie I seen this nikka in he's been terrible...

got the same damn stupid look on his face no matter what lines he's delivering...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm not talking about his acting on his show...

Every movie I seen this nikka in he's been terrible...

got the same damn stupid look on his face no matter what lines he's delivering...

you hate him as an actor yet you've seen more than one of his movies. :mjpls: I've only seen 2 50 cent movies so you've watched more than me.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm sick of this clown Tommy's :cape: for this coked out bytch. Dude is just annoying at this point. I was :aicmon: in every scene he was in ep 6. He needs to merk that hoe to save face before the end of the season.

Ghost isn't too far either but at least he isn't telling Angela all his business just to drop it in her drawers . Well, not yet...

The driver isn't about that life at all but of course his brother, oh I mean Dad, 50, wants him to be . Even if he catches the p*ssy Tasha throws at him, do y'all really think he'll be stable afterwards? Look at Ghost and Tommy getting p*ssywhipped right now. Now imagine the driver? :deadrose:

Why is Lala even in this show? I cringe everytime she speaks. Of course she's on because of her BFF Curtis but I wish she would just shut the fukk up and get naked already. Them tittymeats gotta breathe sooner or later :shaq:

I'm feeling the show though overall despite some of its :dahell: moments. A lot more than anything else on Starz since Spartacus & Boss. Angela reminds me of a cross between Nikki Bella and a latin chick who used to work with me I'm trying to holler at right now. Wouldn't turn down Tasha though.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Am I the only one that noticed that they increased the (intentional) comedy in the last couple episodes. That was a great move cuz the show isn't quality enough to take itself seriously.

The Destiny's Child line, Lala in the last episode, Tommy poppin up at the ice cream shop to pull the much needed level 1,000 cockblock = :deadmanny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
ZZjh38L.jpg
:dead::bryan:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
why does EVERY female minus Tasha in this show have size A/B cup titties :dahell:

bytches lookiing like they're growth spurt aint reached yet walking around flat as shyt like its sexy or suomething ...ewww

and this c00n Ghost is pissing me off.. no way p*ssy can make a nikka fucc shyt up THAT badly, nikka not handling his business right no more, he got kids.. fukkING KIDS, he's meant to be a boss, running around like a lightskin simp fakkit... smh at least stay for your wifes fukking song.. nikka is a fool

But them Suits he be wearing though...

Last edited:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Has a tv character at Tommy's level ever simped a broad as ugly as Holly? Hideous face, flat as a board on all sides of her body... who would even simp this bytch in real life??? Continuity be damned, they need to recast her role immediately. :dahellout:
Man, please.

Batman simped fukking Maggie Gyllenhaal. Let that shyt sink in.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1077267/thumbs/o-MAGGIE-GYLLENHAAL-DRESS-570.jpg?5
Losing this bytch led to years of depression for Batman. :snoop: