Official Rambo: Last Blood Thread 9/20

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant fukkin wait. If only arnold made commando's like he made rambo's or a fukkin rambo and matrix movie where they just killin shyt

That would be Contra

images

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:dead:Oh shyt!! I still haven't watched any of the "Rambo" movies.
:dwillhuh:

Breh, I've seen you say that you're in your 20's so it baffles me on how you've missed so many classics... We need an explanation.

Did you grow up without a TV? Strict ass parents?

My mom's tried to a put me on lockdown too but I've seen a lot of shyt despite that...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dwillhuh:

Breh, I've seen you say that you're in your 20's so it baffles me on how you've missed so many classics... We need an explanation.

Did you grow up without a TV? Strict ass parents?

My mom's tried to a put me on lockdown too but I've seen a lot of shyt despite that...

Yeah seriously this shyt is baffling me. At least @Emperor_ReinScarf explained his position and why he hasn't seen jaws yet

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah seriously this shyt is baffling me. At least @Emperor_ReinScarf explained his position and why he hasn't seen jaws yet

I got this homie in his early 20s who hasn't seen a lot of shyt either but he's an anime/manga head. Sometimes it's annoying talking to dude. Whenever I or other friends talk about hits that came out back in the day, homie act like he don't want to be spoiled. :wtf:

Every time we have to tell him to give that anime/manga shyt a break cause he got a decade long backlog of other shyt to watch.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I am showing my age, who remembered the Rambo video game for the Sega Master System.

That video game music of the theme was piff back in the day. Still is.

I am always ready for a new Rambo movie, the last movie was off the hook. So I hope it's at least as good as that one.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I got this homie in his early 20s who hasn't seen a lot of shyt either but he's an anime/manga head. Sometimes it's annoying talking to dude. Whenever I or other friends talk about hits that came out back in the day, homie act like he don't want to be spoiled. :wtf:

Every time we have to tell him to give that anime/manga shyt a break cause he got a decade long backlog of other shyt to watch.

So he's like brendan fraiser in that movie where he lived most of his life in a fallout shelter only to come out in the 90s and see how the world is changed...OR..he's like Kimmy Schmidt...just without the rape and torture

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
How? Lol like not even on AMC while waiting for walking dead or any of there other shows? Or sandwiched in between their rocky marathons
I have no clue. I just never have. Downloading First Blood though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I am showing my age, who remembered the Rambo video game for the Sega Master System.

I am always ready for a new Rambo movie, the last movie was off the hook. So I hope it's at least as good as that one.

Man..... this was my game though

When I was a kid..... I would play this for hours!!

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That game was classic.

Including this Rambo cartoon...:lawd: