Official Ring Of Honor Discussion Thread

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Top Flight can't catch a break. Every time they come back something nasty happens.

ShiGOATa is the man :wow:

Eddie and Claudio was great too. Wrestling personified.

Very good show.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
At the laundromat right now because some a$$hole spilled beer on the seat in a metro train. I usually check the seat before sitting, but at this moment I didn’t. fukkin idiot me. :francis:

Good show and the crowd was hot for most of it. Really liked my seat; best seat I’ve ever had and I paid $75 (after BS charges) and bought it at bell time.

-Lucha GOATs winning was the only way that match had to end. I knew Dante was injured the way the refs and personnel rushed to him. Really sucks what happen, but that spot was ridiculously dangerous. I thought he might have injured his neck because where I was at the landing looked nasty.

-ShiGOATa winning was a surprise. Thought he would lose via BS. His chops were nasty and they weren’t even his best. :picard:

-opener was my MOTN. Flippy shyt runs the biz. :umad:

-Was hoping Mark/Joe would be MOTN, but it was solid. Really thought Mark would win since his fam was there. I know some cats here don’t agree with Mark shining as a solo act, but I think he can do it. Hope there’s a rematch.

-Surprised to see Trinity there. Man, that ass is amazing in person. She passed by twice within 10 feet. Good lord. Had me say a “got damn” out loud. :whew:

-Marko Stunt was there, but no one really cared.

Edit: also, can’t believe how many Destroyers were done all event. There was probably 8 done. Petey Williams somewhere like :francis:

Train is truly disgusting man

I took it to the show too. Crack heads galore

Now I’m taking the train and bus to mania because I don’t wanna be stuck in parking for hours. I don’t even know how to get there by public transportation

:bryan:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Train is truly disgusting man

I took it to the show too. Crack heads galore

Now I’m taking the train and bus to mania because I don’t wanna be stuck in parking for hours. I don’t even know how to get there by public transportation

:bryan:
I was thinking of taking the train to Mania too (rolling solo today). I just head on the green line, but the bus is the only issue I have. I might just say fukk it and look at the bus routes.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
The ROH show having the same stage setup, AEW logo in huge letters visible in background during camera shots, and having the same red, white and blue ropes this weak as Dynamite is LAZY as fukk.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Oh. This was my first week checking it out. Main event was a cool lil match.
Last week and this week's episodes were recorded at each week's Dynamite, the first 4 were recorded in one weekend down in Orlando. The setup they have for it in Orlando is pretty decent for a studio show but it feels a lot like an NXT show as far as production goes.