Official Skyzoo Thread

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
He still mess with 9th on the beats? Seems all the Just Us crew has abandonded the head the last few years.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
What y’all recommend by Sky?
Always been aware of him and I like his features and a few songs but I want a project or some essential songs

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What y’all recommend by Sky?
Always been aware of him and I like his features and a few songs but I want a project or some essential songs
You should check out his album with 9th Wonder called 3 Day High, that is what put me on to him back in 07. The Salvation is also a solid album (The song is great too) and the joint he did with Illmind - Live From The Tape Deck is nice (Kyrlon is one of my fave songs on there along with Frisbees). I would probably start with those because they are his earlier projects.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
The Easy Truth
Music For My Friends
Great Debater
Corner Store Classic
All The Brilliant Things
You should check out his album with 9th Wonder called 3 Day High, that is what put me on to him back in 07. The Salvation is also a solid album (The song is great too) and the joint he did with Illmind - Live From The Tape Deck is nice (Kyrlon is one of my fave songs on there along with Frisbees). I would probably start with those because they are his earlier projects.
Appreciate y’all. I’ll check some of those out

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
The Easy Truth
Music For My Friends
Great Debater
Corner Store Classic
All The Brilliant Things
The easy truth is TOUGH. I’m like 2/3 into it but I love it. All the brilliant things is really good too. I like the subject matter and jazz sound to it.