Official SNKRBST Oct 26th URL card.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
:lupe: Now I feel like I have to go since it's in BK and only $30.

Na as much as I want to spend my 2.50 to hop on a train over I'm not trying to watch this nikka pop 5 cirocs saying "LETS GET IT POPPIN NA MEAN SMDDDACK"
photo.jpg

And then 5 hours later we getting battles on. I can't imagine what people who don't live near these events do.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Na as much as I want to spend my 2.50 to hop on a train over I'm not trying to watch this nikka pop 5 cirocs saying "LETS GET IT POPPIN NA MEAN SMDDDACK"
photo.jpg

And then 5 hours later we getting battles on. I can't imagine what people who don't live near these events do.
Since it's part of another event I'm kinda assuming there is some order to all of it. There definitely should be after all of the heat they've gotten cuz of their last few events.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This card is fire. I'm glad Ill is back. Hopefully Clips and ill are both focus. B Magic should be able to beat DNA. Kannon and shayboy is going to be a really good battle. Shayboy is nice. JC and TODD is going to be a classic. If I lived in NYC I would mos def be there.

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
a nikka lives a walkable distance from that location

that same nikka got school that day

:bryan:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
TODD gon have deja vu to when he was in that room watching the JC/Chilla battle...

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
These them cocaine lines that could bring young ill back :mjpls:

ill is gonna tear clips head off. Clips better come with a third and it better be good cause Ill is sitting on bars. This gonna look like surf vs con.

B-magic in a small room :blessed: DNA anywhere :scusthov:

JC in a small room :blessed: TODD :camby:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
These them cocaine lines that could bring young ill back :mjpls:

ill is gonna tear clips head off. Clips better come with a third and it better be good cause Ill is sitting on bars. This gonna look like surf vs con.

B-magic in a small room :blessed: DNA anywhere :scusthov:

JC in a small room :blessed: TODD :camby:

This isn't a small room.. I'm hearing this place is HUGE. It's in a damn hanger. :heh:
I think Smack said it's the biggest venue they ever had. So that + $30 tickets= Like a million nikkas.

TBH.. I think this event will be a clusterfukk and nikkas will be in there all night waiting for the battles to start. They're talking about having "sneaker battles" and other dumb shyt that will eat up time.

Btw-What do you mean Ill vs Clips will look like Surf vs Con?

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Clips gotta be at his best to fukk with a focused ill

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Clips the only one who wanna give him a shot I guess. Clips has called him out like 3 times now.
Naw I was just looking for a reason to post that bar

Ill has made it clear he wanted to battle clips or goodz from like 2 summers ago

He says half the reason he wasn't motivated vs Cortez or o red is because he wanted guys like clips

So he hella motivated

Clips has to hope ill just not on his shyt

Cause ill on his A game is going to spank charlie

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
This isn't a small room.. I'm hearing this place is HUGE. It's in a damn hanger. :heh:
I think Smack said it's the biggest venue they ever had. So that + $30 tickets= Like a million nikkas.

TBH.. I think this event will be a clusterfukk and nikkas will be in there all night waiting for the battles to start. They're talking about having "sneaker battles" and other dumb shyt that will eat up time.

Btw-What do you mean Ill vs Clips will look like Surf vs Con?

damn i thought it was a small venue, big crowds ruin all URL battles. I honestly cant remember that last big stage battle that didn't have one booing moment :sadcam:

Oh I mean how con was just on the sidelines sitting on bars for a year and came back and put all of them on surf. ( that 4x slow it down :scusthov: )I would never want to be the sacrificial lamb to a dude known for dope bars comeback battle. Calicoe and surf learned the hard way. Clips might go down that same path.