Official Snowfall Season 6 Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Frank reached the point of no return now :francis:

Franklin is the LITERAL SOURCE OF BLACK PEOPLE BEING HOOKED ON CRACK on this show :dahell:

His damn father told him to HIS FACE "you're KILLING and POISONING BLACK PEOPLE" and then Franklin pistol whipped him :mjlol:

You're literally seeing the effects it's having on other people on the show :dahell: .

FM5X4pWXwAEFPiC.jpg:large

And it's why I can't fukk with this Breaking Bad style Franklin vs Teddy storyline.

They are both despicable and agents in poisoning the black community which was Singleton's point.

It should never have devolved to taking sides or who was right/wrong between them. You should want a bad fate for both of them.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I gotta say frank having no bodyguards is a reach. Just not realistic
You gotta pay or have long term trust to have nikkas jump in front of a bullet…frank ain’t got paper like that no more, what he makes he’s trying to stack, and he doesn’t have people he can trust. Even in his heyday, he mainly only had peaches

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Psycho Saint really didn't think that play would get him his money back, he just wanted his eye for an eye over Alton :picard:

Teddy stole $73 million dollars from him. Strike one.

Teddy has shown that he would not hesitate to pin everything on Franklin if necessary. Strike two.

Teddy killed his father. Strike three.

Teddy cut him out the business for his uncle and aunt. Strike four.

It is evil and dark but, we're watching an evil and dark show :manny:

Avon is the probably the most "honorable" drug dealer in TV history if there is a thing and even he would have been ready to kill Teddy off the first strike alone. All that "Downtown Clay Davis" shyt flies out the window over $73 million dollars.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Franklin is the LITERAL SOURCE OF BLACK PEOPLE BEING HOOKED ON CRACK on this show :dahell:

His damn father told him to HIS FACE "you're KILLING and POISONING BLACK PEOPLE" and then Franklin pistol whipped him :mjlol:

You're literally seeing the effects it's having on other people on the show :dahell: .

FM5X4pWXwAEFPiC.jpg:large

And it's why I can't fukk with this Breaking Bad style Franklin vs Teddy storyline.

They are both despicable and agents in poisoning the black community which was Singleton's point.

It should never have devolved to taking sides or who was right/wrong between them. You should want a bad fate for both of them.

Alton was probably the only innocent person on this show and everyone hated him :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it's the CIA's money.

It was never his.

Reed (Teddy) employed Franklin.

Franklin has always been a worker for the CIA.

He aint no real boss. He's just Ja Morant playing Kingpin with cheat codes (The CIA).

He’s not an employee either. He was an asset, just like Teddy. The CIA doesn’t acknowledge Teddy nor Franklin. This is a covert operation

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Alton was probably the only innocent person on this show and everyone hated him :heh:
Didn’t Alton also watch the LAPD beat Franklin ass and just walked off? I think I remember this in the earlier seasons when he was a drunk living on the street. Andre used to let a lot of shyt slide as well from his crooked racist partners on the force.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Didn’t Alton also watch the LAPD beat Franklin ass and just walked off? I think I remember this in the earlier seasons when he was a drunk living on the street. Andre used to let a lot of shyt slide as well from his crooked racist partners on the force.

Yeah I meant after Alton stopped being an alcoholic.