Official Snowfall Season 6 Thread

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerome knew dealing beyond weed was a gateway into higher stakes and other headaches from the beginning. Jerome knew they were fukked either way since Louie told him about the CIA involvement back in Arkansas, and that he and his fam were not going to just back away on their own volition. He was just going to ride it out and enjoy the spoils with his fam until the wheels fall off. He appears to be at a point where he wants to be a mercy kill. Hanging out with Hollywood for a min reminded him of simpler times and what could’ve been, but he’s in too deep now.

Saint been ruthless for min and wants to have his way. People forget how he told the elderly couple who owned the black bookstore to basically lay down and accept his offer (regarding their property). But, I can’t say I feel sorry for Teddy though. You thought you were Dr. Frankenstein with controlling Saint, but now you created a bigger monster who’s turning on you. Don’t get hyperbolic with the droopy dog face now :manny:

shoeprogram

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Lakers / Chiefs
Teddy stole $73 million dollars from him. Strike one.

Teddy has shown that he would not hesitate to pin everything on Franklin if necessary. Strike two.

Teddy killed his father. Strike three.

Teddy cut him out the business for his uncle and aunt. Strike four.

It is evil and dark but, we're watching an evil and dark show :manny:

Avon is the probably the most "honorable" drug dealer in TV history if there is a thing and even he would have been ready to kill Teddy off the first strike alone. All that "Downtown Clay Davis" shyt flies out the window over $73 million dollars.
I'm really tryna to imagine Teddy in the Wire now. He wouldn't have worked with Avon because he's too impulsive and loves that wartime shyt too much. Teddy would have played the hell outta String and had him killed by season 2, if he trusted him in the first place. Him and Marlo would speak the same language fasho. Black people would never recover from them two demons

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm really tryna to imagine Teddy in the Wire now. He wouldn't have worked with Avon because he's too impulsive and loves that wartime shyt too much. Teddy would have played the hell outta String and had him killed by season 2, if he trusted him in the first place. Him and Marlo would speak the same language fasho. Black people would never recover from them two demons

I don't think he would have had any motivation to work with anyone in "The Wire".
During the time The Wire is set, his motivation would be to stop terrorism, so I don't think even working with the dock workers would really help him in any meaningful way.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Can you imagine Marlo with a CIA connect..epic

Last edited:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Early on in this series I had to check myself. I found myself mad at Andre. I thought he was a hater and he was gonna fukk up everything and Franklin and the CIA wouldn't be able to flood black neighborhoods with crack. I realized what I was doing and what I "wanted" and woke the fukk back up. Now imagine the small minds unable to shake off this attempt at "programming".

There is no one to "root" for on this show. Possibly Wanda. Thats it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Early on in this series I had to check myself. I found myself mad at Andre. I thought he was a hater and he was gonna fukk up everything and Franklin and the CIA wouldn't be able to flood black neighborhoods with crack. I realized what I was doing and what I "wanted" and woke the fukk back up. Now imagine the small minds unable to shake off this attempt at "programming".

I try not to root for anybody in most shows. Best to stay objective. The concept of good guy/bad guy got eradicated from my mind a long time ago. Now I do feel bad/pity for characters. The most being Jerome.

He could’ve done so much more with his money than “this”. That’s why he shed that tear when he gave that money to Clyde and told him you could use this much than me. Clyde said it’s ppl who need him to come home tonight. Ain’t nobody depending on Jerome but the CIA. He had dreams at one point. He started it with Jammin Jerome. Probably could’ve opened up some gyms or his own mechanic shop. But he didn’t have the balls to tell Louie no. He let Louie fukk his life up when Franklin tried to get them to go legit but she wanted the crown. Oh well, just another story told , I suppose

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

nikka, the LAPD are the worst gang in L.A. :childplease:

The ONLY reason they wanted to "stop" Franklin is so they can have a monopoly on terrorizing Black communities.

Andre, like virtually all Black cops was either a c00n or a useful idiot.

The only difference between Frank & Andre is that Frank knows he's a bad guy and was trying to get out of the game :sas2:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try not to root for anybody in most shows. Best to stay objective. The concept of good guy/bad guy got eradicated from my mind a long time ago. Now I do feel bad/pity for characters. The most being Jerome.

He could’ve done so much more with his money than “this”. That’s why he shed that tear when he gave that money to Clyde and told him you could use this much than me. Clyde said it’s ppl who need him to come home tonight. Ain’t nobody depending on Jerome but the CIA. He had dreams at one point. He started it with Jammin Jerome. Probably could’ve opened up some gyms or his own mechanic shop. But he didn’t have the balls to tell Louie no. He let Louie fukk his life up when Franklin tried to get them to go legit but she wanted the crown. Oh well, just another story told , I suppose
Yup. Agree with all of this.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, the LAPD are the worst gang in L.A. :childplease:

The ONLY reason they wanted to "stop" Franklin is so they can have a monopoly on terrorizing Black communities.

Andre, like virtually all Black cops was either a c00n or a useful idiot.

The only difference between Frank & Andre is that Frank knows he's a bad guy and was trying to get out of the game :sas2:
Wow. What you got out of my post was that I'm caping for LAPD and not checking myself for rooting for someone to continue destroying the black community. Wow.

They'll tell you who they are if you listen :mjpls: