Official Spider-Man: Far From Home Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is what I'm saying, low key, he probably top 5 in Spider-man villains.

Ehhh. Off the top of my head:

Goblin
Ock
Kingpin
Kraven
Lizard
Venom or vulture in the 5 spot.

After 5, all of his villains blur together. Those 5 or 6 have done a lot to peter personally not just as Spider-Man. Mysterio has never been a threat to peter Parker

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Ehhh. Off the top of my head:

Goblin
Ock
Kingpin
Kraven
Lizard
Venom or vulture in the 5 spot.

After 5, all of his villains blur together. Those 5 or 6 have done a lot to peter personally not just as Spider-Man. Mysterio has never been a threat to peter Parker

A physical threat, perhaps not but I think he's made his bones as a psychological threat, I would take Mysterio over Kraven on that list but I could see where you're coming from.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A physical threat, perhaps not but I think he's made his bones as a psychological threat, I would take Mysterio over Kraven on that list but I could see where you're coming from.

Word? Kraven buried him alive and fukked with his reputation in the process then shot him self with a shotgun. That’s fukked up

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some early concept art leaked

th

They definitely need to make the bowl smaller but I like the idea
Just needs a smoke machine in there in with him and then I have no problems :lolbron:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mysterio can never be a huge threat because Spider-Man spider sense should see through any illusion mysterio casts. That makes him a perfect villain for a teenage Spider-Man who is still learning his abilities.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Mysterio can never be a huge threat because Spider-Man spider sense should see through any illusion mysterio casts. That makes him a perfect villain for a teenage Spider-Man who is still learning his abilities.

He’s actually used his illusions to fool his spider sense on more than one occasion so he can be a physical threat in that sense. But Spider-Man’s best villains are a personal threat to peter as well, whether it’s fukking with his life or mental directly or indirectly. I could see them using Mysterio as a faux scarecrow

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I imagine visually this will be awesome. With mysterio you can do him at three different levels the best one would be like scarecrow in batman begins or you could amp his powers all the way up and be like Thanos with the reality stone but that might be too OP.
However they could nerf him too, have just be practical effects like in the early comics. Wind machines , mirrors and shyt like some disney haunted mansion ride shyt:rudy: he always had to lure peter to a warehouse where he had his stuff set up in order to fight :mjlol:

i'm hoping he's basically just scarecrow with a different outfit.
mysterio_spiderman__modern__by_workingclassdrifter-d5owxim.jpg

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I imagine visually this will be awesome. With mysterio you can do him at three different levels the best one would be like scarecrow in batman begins or you could amp his powers all the way up and be like Thanos with the reality stone but that might be too OP.
However they could nerf him too, have just be practical effects like in the early comics. Wind machines , mirrors and shyt like some disney haunted mansion ride shyt:rudy: he always had to lure peter to a warehouse where he had his stuff set up in order to fight :mjlol:

i'm hoping he's basically just scarecrow with a different outfit.
mysterio_spiderman__modern__by_workingclassdrifter-d5owxim.jpg

Ultimate Mysterio is more scarecrow than Stan Lee/ Steve Ditko punchline Mysterio. Ultimate would be the way to go

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s actually used his illusions to fool his spider sense on more than one occasion so he can be a physical threat in that sense. But Spider-Man’s best villains are a personal threat to peter as well, whether it’s fukking with his life or mental directly or indirectly. I could see them using Mysterio as a faux scarecrow
He only fooled him because Peter doubted his senses. It should not happen with an experienced Spider-Man.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He only fooled him because Peter doubted his senses. It should not happen with an experienced Spider-Man.

Peter is always going to doubt something. Experience or no experience. If you emotionally compromise him, all bets are off. Even as an adult, Mysterio still finds ways to fukk with him

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Thats actually good idea for the plot, what if this villian is the reason he learns to trust in and use his spider senses, because he can't rely on his traditional senses against mysterio? sight, hearing ect? This could be a great way to explain how he masters his abilities.