NoVA
j4m5EfCR.jpg

574OovOo.jpg

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Nostalgia pandering the last few years is out of control and it's strictly our generations fault :bryan:

A lot of shyt we think is amazing is actually pure unfiltered garbage :bryan:

Next up I'm going to do another watch of spectacular spider man though :obama:

Just ordered the blu ray off Amazon :banderas:

If this movie matches the tone and style of Spectacular Spider-man :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They're actually borrowing from Miles Morales having members of the Avengers mentor him. This Spider-Man is kind of an amalgamation of Peter Parker and Miles. Like 70% Peter / 30% Miles.

Kinda. Not really though. Peter got mentored by the older heroes in the ultimate universe as well so it's not a complete rip. the only rip from miles is Ned/Ganke. And Peter interacting with the older heroes started in the first issue of amazing where he tried to be a member of the FF and found out it doesn't pay anything then told them to fukk off

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel movie posters always tend to be terrible and generic. The poster for Avengers was so bad people thought it was fan made.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
They are official. The sarcastic remark was made because ALL posters, official or otherwise, are made using Photoshop.
The term "photoshopped" means seeing clear copy and pasted images, so I dunno what your point is. Saying every movie poster is photoshopped is stupid. Any idiot should know what I meant when I said it looked photoshopped.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The term "photoshopped" means seeing clear copy and pasted images, so I dunno what your point is. Saying every movie poster is photoshopped is stupid. Any idiot should know what I meant when I said it looked photoshopped.

But 90% of all movie posters are clearly copy and pasted images...unless you think people are posing with explosions in the background and they enlarge and duplicate actors to be on posters.

I think what you mean is that the poster looks like a BAD Photoshop job.