Official Star Trek: Picard thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Shaw is on that Sisko time...ain't no love for the Borg out here....

I mean...they've killed billions of people all across the galaxy...

Fukk em!!!
We need that Shaw spinoff with him acting indignant to everything, star fleet command just be giving him that side eye

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'd be happy enough with this.

FrjV-a1aQAEt8Ta

Let's be fr, if there is a spinoff, Jeri Ryan ain't gonna be nowhere near it

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shaw is on that Sisko time...ain't no love for the Borg out here....

I mean...they've killed billions of people all across the galaxy...

Fukk em!!!

You know Picard not seven had any choice over their actions. Especially 7 since she was kidnapped as a child... :francis: it's easy to blame them blame the Borg queen... :manny:

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Incredible episode.

Worf calling Chateau Picard "sour mead"
A classic sit in the observation lounge and come up with a plan
The Genesis device
Worf vs Tribble
Moriarty & the flashback to Riker & Data in the Holodeck from Encounter At Farpoint
The fleet museum, although I wish we had got a better look at some of the ships
The DS9 & Voyager musical cues
Seven telling Jack to get off the captains chair
HMS Bounty
Really enjoyed the LaForge stuff with his daughters and everyone glad to see each other again.
So Spiner is Data/Lore/B-4/Soong & Lal!
What would the Changelings want with Picard's body. And why was it stored at Daystrom?

And the other MASSIVE thing stored at Daystrom. Capt. Kirk!!!

Teared up a lot during that one.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why take the ancient cloak from the bird of prey instead of taking the one from the Defiant that's already compatible with Starfleet.

Why where they keeping Kirk's body

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Why take the ancient cloak from the bird of prey instead of taking the one from the Defiant that's already compatible with Starfleet.

Why where they keeping Kirk's body
Kirk's body was obtained by 'Project Phoenix'. Name says it all in terms of what the project was trying to achieve. And Matalas has confirmed it's his body and not just his skeleton.

Shatner's post-Generations books are well worth a read. The first one, 'The Return', is brilliant.

And yeah as Devilinurear says the cloak was only on loan. In fact I'm not all that sure the USS Defiant-A even had a cloak fitted after the destruction of the original ship to the Breen.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kirk's body was obtained by 'Project Phoenix'. Name says it all in terms of what the project was trying to achieve. And Matalas has confirmed it's his body and not just his skeleton.

Shatner's post-Generations books are well worth a read. The first one, 'The Return', is brilliant.

And yeah as Devilinurear says the cloak was only on loan. In fact I'm not all that sure the USS Defiant-A even had a cloak fitted after the destruction of the original ship to the Breen.
I could have sworn Defiant A cloaked in those final Dominion war episodes, but now I'm not to sure. Might have to revisit them.

It also doesn't make sense to return the cloak after the war. If the federation loaned a cloaking device to Romulus, they wouldn't return it, and the romulians probably gave them an old out of date version anyway.

We need a Dominion war show. There's so much stuff they can explore in the aftermath.