Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
tumblr_oy3olvRnBI1tksaajo5_540.gif

There's no stopping him:wow:

Save us Jack:wow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Brehs remember when Demons and Angels used to be the shyt, like they were actually scary and terrifying. But now, they're nothing but useless fodder :dead:

Like these angels are so fukking annoying :what: Yall keep trying to cross the Winchesters but you're guaranteed to end up dead :dead:
Like get a fukking clue yo.

The demons were actually scary, now they're corny bozos wearing suits. Irrelevant as fukk. :deadrose:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Brehs remember when Demons and Angels used to be the shyt, like they were actually scary and terrifying. But now, they're nothing but useless fodder :dead:

Like these angels are so fukking annoying :what: Yall keep trying to cross the Winchesters but you're guaranteed to end up dead :dead:
Like get a fukking clue yo.

The demons were actually scary, now they're corny bozos wearing suits. Irrelevant as fukk. :deadrose:

Power creep is a bytch. When u going toe to toe with Lucifer himself a normal demon not gonna cut it.

Although to be fair the allies and weapons the boys have now are ridiculous compares to the first 4 seasons

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Power creep is a bytch. When u going toe to toe with Lucifer himself a normal demon not gonna cut it.

Although to be fair the allies and weapons the boys have now are ridiculous compares to the first 4 seasons
I forgot to mention that

Once they got the demon knife and the angel blades and hell the bunker they became lowkey OP.:dead:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Now you know they gonna be back home by the end of the episode

It’s the Winchester way :mjcry:

That'd be wack. They should really get into this world as much as they can now that they've gone down this crazy road. They missed an opportunity with Purgatory in my opinion and while I think this new plot twist is crazy they may as well go full boar into it

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas was the overall theme of Supernatural :jbhmm:What will be the overall theme of the Wayward Sisters?
Some Pat Benetar? Heart? Joan Jett? The Mamas & The Papas?