Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I am just starting this show from season 1 , on episode 2 after watching the debut where that woman who commited suicide couldnt go home in her house until sam helped her. Its a cool show although i heard to only see the first 5 seasons
There’s only two unwatchable seasons from what I remember. I believe one of them was season 14

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I am just starting this show from season 1 , on episode 2 after watching the debut where that woman who commited suicide couldnt go home in her house until sam helped her. Its a cool show although i heard to only see the first 5 seasons
Season 7 is the weakest season but welcome to the Brothers of Destruction family. Just watch and see for yourself man:wow::wow::wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

It's a good stopping point but there's some good stuff after even though it does fall off.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man just watch the whole thing it's a Rollercoaster

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Just finished the series and while it was lackluster I really have to give them credit for not being terrible by the series finale like some other shows have been (looking at you Flash).

I’m a fan of the Chuck heel turn but Feel like it was half baked. They should’ve gone a step further and revealed that Chuck was actually the Demiurge from Gnostic texts.

If you’re not familiar with the concept w
its worth a read. Long story short is that God is not the God but has a mother named Sophia. God is one of her children who basically created 3-d existence to fill the void in his being and desire for worship. Would’ve showed that the family theme crossed literally all creation and reality and explained how ”God” wasn’t as benevolent as thought from the beginning.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the series and while it was lackluster I really have to give them credit for not being terrible by the series finale like some other shows have been (looking at you Flash).

I’m a fan of the Chuck heel turn but Feel like it was half baked. They should’ve gone a step further and revealed that Chuck was actually the Demiurge from Gnostic texts.

its worth a read. Long story short is that God is not the God but has a mother named Sophia. God is one of her children who basically created 3-d existence to fill the void in his being and desire for worship.
You watched all 15 seasons?

I commend you for that

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
You watched all 15 seasons?

I commend you for that
It was my brother‘s favorite show before he passed (RIP) and I finally finished it as part of my homage to him. The show remained EXCELLENT when viewed in a vacuum about male interpersonal relationships, just like Yu Yu Hakusho. It did fall off overall as a show after season 5.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'll never forgive them for giving Sam that horrible wig in the last episode.
EnPHl7dW4AAZQHt.jpg

:snoop:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

its worth a read. Long story short is that God is not the God but has a mother named Sophia. God is one of her children who basically created 3-d existence to fill the void in his being and desire for worship. Would’ve showed that the family theme crossed literally all creation and reality and explained how ”God” wasn’t as benevolent as thought from the beginning.

yeah, it's basically a take on a form of Gnosticism, right down to Sophia being God's mother

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Supernatural had a return to form around season 8 and it bounced around in quality in the later seasons but never completely fell all the way off. The dynamic between Sam/Dean was always strong enough to carry the show. The final arc (Season 11-15) is a great watch honestly.

It's a super solid show with maybe 2 actual bad seasons (Seasons 7 and 9) and even Season 7 has 2 of the top 15 episodes of the series. The ending was rushed and is the main reason fans want a mini series/movie to wrap things up. But that was just the matter of Covid.

But I'll be the first to say Seasons 1-5 will always be peak Supernatural!

There's apparently rumors Jensen said in an interview he was trying to get something going with the show:ohhh:The Brothers of Destruction may live again if for a short time:gucci:

I'm willing to bet they get a movie deal to tie up loose ends but Jensen is pushing for a "mini series" something like 6-10 episodes. But how many times are they gonna get a "spinoff" greenlit just for it to be canceled later? lol.

Though to be fair all the other Supernatural shows were canceled because they weren't focused around Sam/Dean. This one would be.

Last edited: