~ [OFFICIAL] Teachers Sexing Their Students Thread! [OFFICIAL] ~

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Disclaimer: I in no way support, advocate or justify teacher and student sexual relationships.

Okay, so after looking up where they would be having fireworks around my area I came across an article of a teacher being arrested for sexing a student around my area.

So I decided to make a thread posting articles and pictures of teachers (mostly female) who sexed their students.Feel free to post your own

The first is an Asian prison teacher who began a sexual relationship with one of her students :mjlol: Here's her below, but wait till you see this nikka! :dead:

chang13n-1-web.jpg

chang13n-2-web.jpg

LOOK AT THIS nikka LMAOOOO! Out of all of the dudes she could have been sexing who haven't seen p*ssy in years, she gave it up to this dude!

More to come!

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This fine teacher thought she could get away if her victims were 18... too bad she was WRONG!

English-Teacher.jpg
020212317-633x321.jpg

Trainer at a high school sexed a 19 year old (man that nikka must be dumb!) and still got arrested AND charged! She don't look bad either :mjpls:

21937243_BG2.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm thinking if I should post only stories with teachers that are either somewhat attractive or with weird outlandish stories or post some of these troll looking predator ass bytches.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Disclaimer: I in no way support, advocate or justify teacher and student sexual relationships.

Okay, so after looking up where they would be having fireworks around my area I came across an article of a teacher being arrested for sexing a student around my area.

So I decided to make a thread posting articles and pictures of teachers (mostly female) who sexed their students.Feel free to post your own

The first is an Asian prison teacher who began a sexual relationship with one of her students :mjlol: Here's her below, but wait till you see this nikka! :dead:

chang13n-1-web.jpg

chang13n-2-web.jpg

LOOK AT THIS nikka LMAOOOO! Out of all of the dudes she could have been sexing who haven't seen p*ssy in years, she gave it up to this dude!

More to come!
We learned from the masters. My wife would never have a disgusting haircut like that. Why wouldnt she fukk him. She doesnt look like shes got a lot of simps.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/demonic-redflags-for-the-satanic-database.97305/

beauti.jpg