Official The Batman Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

th

I want to say that feels like a reach but I know comic fans love their Easter eggs

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do yall expect to be different this time around? :jbhmm:
Based on what i'm reading in here, it will be the same type of Batman movie as before.
'The Passage' Producer Matt Reeves on Netflix's Theatrical Plans and His "Noir Batman"

It's very much a point of view-driven, noir Batman tale. It's told very squarely on his shoulders, and I hope it's going to be a story that will be thrilling but also emotional. It's more Batman in his detective mode than we've seen in the films. The comics have a history of that. He's supposed to be the world's greatest detective, and that's not necessarily been a part of what the movies have been. I'd love this to be one where when we go on that journey of tracking down the criminals and trying to solve a crime, it's going to allow his character to have an arc so that he can go through a transformation.
and i noticed some of yall didn't even respond about YOU liking the shyt, you respond with "it prints money". See yall at the next batman reboot in 2023. :skip:
Nolan's first two Batmans were dope. Third one was :ld:

Affleck's Batman was dope, was looking forward to his take on it.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't think there would ever be a better Diana than Gal Gadot.

No meaning I don't see her being a part of this movie. I can see Reeves making his batman movies separate while Pattinson himself can come in and out of other peoples movies. Maybe he makes a reference to clark or Diana but seeing either one of them pop up would be a shock to me

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
No meaning I don't see her being a part of this movie. I can see Reeves making his batman movies separate while Pattinson himself can come in and out of other peoples movies. Maybe he makes a reference to clark or Diana but seeing either one of them pop up would be a shock to me
Ooh ok. I thought I read somewhere that they were doing a soft reboot going into the justice league. Like they were also redoing superman and more R rated DC films also. I pray they redo that gawd awful flash as well. :scust:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one has confirmed or denied. But isn't this movie taking place in the 90's?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ooh ok. I thought I read somewhere that they were doing a soft reboot going into the justice league. Like they were also redoing superman and more R rated DC films also. I pray they redo that gawd awful flash as well. :scust:

Yeah don't know about that. Can't speak on it
No one has confirmed or denied. But isn't this movie taking place in the 90's?
yeah no one has confirmed that but a few sites are running with it like its Gospel

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
That pic of Colin Farrell's penguin, I hope they don't make him like the one in Gotham. But he reminds me of the one from the telltale batman games

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The trades keep calling this a trilogy

We could be looking at another Batman reboot in a handful of years :francis: