Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
She’s not dead, show creator already stated it. Whether she reappears or not next season is up in the air, chick who played her only signed on for one season.

Basically they said it was fitting for her to live out the rest of her long life in the state she’s in

And we still paagin :wow:

Kimiko has a youtube channel btw... looks 10x’s better than on the show:wow:

Kimiko :mjlit:

Only thing that bothers me is her lips are too thin though :manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
'The Boys' Season 3: Cast & Creator Tease What's Ahead After That Wild Finale

So what’s up next for The Boys? Well, let’s start with the leader of the titular supe-hunting squad, Karl Urban’s Billy Butcher, who suffered the tragic loss of his wife Becca (Shantel VanSanten) just as he thought he was getting her back. As Kripke told Collider’s Liz Shannon Miller, the writing team knew from the very first season that Becca would ultimately have to die for the story to continue. “We looked at any version of keeping her alive and we found that the show ended whenever she was alive,” he explained. “Butcher was just way too functional and complete a person. And we need to create this major wound in this character, so we could keep playing his anger moving forward.”

Image via Amazon

But Becca wasn’t the only victim of her son’s tragic super-powered outburst, which was aimed at Season 2’s Big Bad, st0rmfr0nt (Aya Cash). When we last saw st0rmfr0nt, she was blasted into a smoldering husk of a person, deliriously murmuring in German with a sickly grin on her face. But she’s not dead. Kripke confirmed as much, telling us in no uncertain terms:

“Yeah, she’s not dead. What was important for us is, we felt a fate worse than death for that stumpy little Nazi was for someone who’s so believed in some kind of Arian master race to become mutilated for potentially decades or centuries. I mean, she ages very slow. So being trapped in that state felt like the right punishment for her. We call her Stumpfront now, and she richly deserves it.”

But in the world of The Boys, where Vaught is always scheming and Compound V continually provides new wonders, that doesn’t mean she’s out for good. So can we expect some kind of return for the Nazi in superhero’s clothing? Not necessarily. Speaking with EW, Cash would neither confirm or deny the return of her character next season, but she did reveal that when she signed on for the job, it was a one-season contract.

“I think they’ve left the door open, but I also feel like there’s not much left of her,” she said. “She’s not technically dead, but I think you’ll just have to see season 3 to find out what happened to her, [or] if she’s going to be around at all in her smaller form.”

Image via Amazon

Whether or not st0rmfr0nt herself returns, it seems a pretty safe bet that the dangerous ideas and cultural menaces she represents are likely to rear their head again in Season 3. In fact, the plan is to dig deeper into Vought’s corrupt history and the real-life societal struggles it represents. “There’s always been systemic racism and conflict and a lot of ugliness, yet always a fight to make things better,” Kripke told EW. “Certain politicians like to pitch this somehow idyllic ‘good old days’ where everything was perfect and calm. That is complete and utter bulls—. It was never that way. So, by exploring the history of Vought in the history of America, we get to make some of those points. There was never an America [like] when they say ‘Make America Great Again.’ It was always a struggle. That’s the point. It’s a struggle to make things better.”

Digging into that history means they’ll be introducing some new supes into the fold – well, actually, some old ones. Part of that history includes introducing Jensen Ackles as Soldier Boy, a riff on the Captain America figure, one of the first superheroes in the world of The Boys, who will head up a new/old team of supes called Payback. “In the world of our show,” Kripke explained, “[Payback] was the Seven before the Seven. We will be exploring the history of that team and all the members in it.”

As for the Seven, Kripke and his cast are playing things close to the vest for what to expect in Season 3, but Antony Starr had two very intriguing, slightly terrifying words he could tease for Homelander’s future: “homicidal maniac”.

“There are two words that Eric has said to me about Season 3,” Starr told Collider’s Christina Radish. “His description for Homelander Season 3 was, ‘Two words, homicidal maniac.’ That’s all I know.”

Image via Amazon

“I’m actually looking forward to seeing Homelander off the leash,” Starr added. “It’ll be really fun, just seeing him go unhinged and exact revenge.” And while Starr may not know exactly what’s in store for Season 3, he has a hunch on who should be watching their back. “If you look at the end of Season 2, some people should be more scared than others, for sure,” he said. “William Butcher should always have an alarm bell ringing in his head, and I think some other people have firmly put themselves in the line of fire for Season 3. It should be a lot of fun.”

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
ca7wn55avyr51.jpg
Definitely much better executed :russ:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I think by killing Becca and giving Homelander Jr to the feds that completely wraps up that story line. I doubt we ever see or hear from lil dude again. That might even end the end of butcher. Seems like he’s broken now and has no motivation to even fight.

With the boys being clear of all charges there is no reason for them to risk their lives/family and get involved in vought mess. With the exception of Hughie of course who managed to walk right in the middle of that shyt.
:gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I disagree with his take on butcher...but he’s not off about MM...frenchie and mute shorty...as it is now butcher is the only one with a motive to continue gunning as hard as they have for vaught/the supes...obviously because there’s a show to run so at some point they’ll all be dragged back into the mix and it’ll be interesting to see what makes them team up again and pursue the fight but ya he’s right...at the end of S2 there’s not much incentive for any of them outside of butcher to keep fighting the fight to the extent of putting their lives on the line whereas before they were fugitives with nothing to lose

*edit*

this is a genuine prediction but I imagine since huey is gonna be working for shorty...he’ll probably find some shyt out about her and he brings everyone back into the fold...they might even take the other chic’s offer up (the one who is hiding homelander’s son) and officially work for the government*

*spoiler-based prediction...

I’m still banking on them taking compound V at some point...in the comics they all pretty much had super strength from the start as a result of their past and had all been exposed to compound V at some point...huey being the exception initially but even he took it at some point...I’m predicting if they do work for the government to directly go up against vaught/the supes again that they’re gonna have to take that shyt as an equalizer this time around

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Anyone thinking a Homelander-Butcher team up is coming us clearly not watching the same show as the rest of us. Like the comic books, Homelander will be the final boss of this series.
Lol who said that nonsense...butcher and home teaming up lol

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
She’s not dead, show creator already stated it. Whether she reappears or not next season is up in the air, chick who played her only signed on for one season.

Basically they said it was fitting for her to live out the rest of her long life in the state she’s in

And we still paagin :wow:

Kimiko has a youtube channel btw... looks 10x’s better than on the show:wow:
Link?