Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Even the greatest trees must grow from a single seed.

Follow one proud black man's journey from the Root of his Roots...

As he takes...

The A-Train

To Africa

*Coming soon to Vought Soul*

With the temporary VFX

inside-the-nba-shaq.gif

Vought Soul :damn:

Damn they dumping A-Train's shyt on BET Soul :dead:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
This episode was so much fukkery, that nobody is even discussing how wild it is that Huey had to fight HL butt ass naked :laff:

Everybody saw that part and pretty much hit the :yeshrug:
Excellent point. The look of belwilderment on HL's face :ohhh:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I'm low-key a little surprised that Homelander can even scrap to begin with.

In what situation has he really ever had to? He just lasers everything.

Butcher and Soldier Boy have combat military backgrounds.

They definitely gave him some training but he’s been a rampaging baby ever since they made him leader of the 7 and couldn’t tell him shyt

HL went from thinking he was invincible to having to run like a ho before Soldier Boy unloaded on him. Crazy part is he doesn’t even know what that beam does. His cowardice saved him because if he tried to tank that wouldn’t be no HL at best or a cloud of atoms at worst :damn:

There was no alter ego in the mirror by the end of the the episode. He’s gone full Green Goblin

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Didn't care much for the Herogasm hype cause I knew it would just be a bunch of dikks and gay shyt. Surprised they actually showed boobs though.

Homelander Vs Soldier Boy/Butcher and Hughie. They really had that boy on the ropes :pacspit::gladbron:

This Kimiko/Frenchie shyt is the worst part of this show :beli:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I was shocked Soldier boy was able to go toe to toe with Homelander considering in the comics he is nowhere near as strong. And neither are Butcher or any of the boys even while hopped up on sup juice. It makes sense that they have to do that considering the change to Black Noir true origin.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I aint gon lie, I expected him to be like Clark who notoriously does NOT have hands. Any time he goes up against somebody who's as strong as him, they kick his ass cause all he does is brawl. When it come time to square up, he's out of his element :pachaha:

I hope they address why HL has hands in the next episode. I was shocked when he was throwing hooks and bobbing and weaving :pachaha:
The old man scientist said in the first season that Homelander was a sweet kid, so he had to harden him to become the worst best hero.. I'm sure that included extensive training for all situations.. And that's that slavery work out too. All he did was work and train. It's why he's also the smartest hero. He routinely solves all the cases and is 5 steps ahead by always using his powers correctly. He got Supes in the military.. Something vaught couldn't do for 100 years

Daps
The old man scientist said in the first season that Homelander was a sweet kid, so he had to harden him to become the worst best hero.. I'm sure that included extensive training for all situations.. And that's that slavery work out too. All he did was work and train. It's why he's also the smartest hero. He routinely solves all the cases and is 5 steps ahead by always using his powers correctly. He got Supes in the military.. Something vaught couldn't do for 100 years

:ohhh: you're right.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I was shocked Soldier boy was able to go toe to toe with Homelander considering in the comics he is nowhere near as strong. And neither are Butcher or any of the boys even while hopped up on sup juice. It makes sense that they have to do that considering the change to Black Noir true origin.

It's not the comics. Stop expecting it to be like it. :skip: