Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:datazz: It's that time. Check your e-mails, hide your kids, hide your wives, hide your husbands.

Automated Yahoo e-mails have been sent to all 13 of last year's managers. So, register & let's get it going.

As of right now, draft time is MONDAY, OCT. 29TH @ 9PM EASTERN. It's subject to change. So, we can all discuss other options if necessary. As you know, the season officially begins the day after, Oct. 30.

Let's also discuss any potential rules changes, roster changes, etc...if necessary.

Lisbon the Don will be the co-commish for this league, as well. You know, I actually forgot how many keepers we're doing in this league. This will be year 3 of the keepers, yes? Wow, i'm feelin a lil' :flabbynsick: right now. Help me out here.

@yseJ
@Bernie Madoff
@Listen
@Cliche
@K-O-B
@tremonthustler1
@I.V.
@red222
@theoretic
@threattonature
@King Diesel

Last edited by a moderator:

Cliche

From Where?!?!
Daps
Reppin
Canada
In it to win it.

Finally had a healthy season last year and managed second...

Cliche

From Where?!?!
Daps
Reppin
Canada
We had 2 keepers last year. That much I remember because my two guys were a buck each.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Me too.

It's two keepers. I had Ibaka and Hibbert last season.

Most likely going with Kyrie and Ibaka.

That's some bullshyt. I looked at yo team all hype thinking it was mine and happy that I had Kryie and Serge for that little. Then realized I was peeping the wrong team. No idea who I'm keeping.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im keeping jennings for peanuts for sure. the other not sure about yet.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Is this roto? daily transactions? What categories? Is there any spots open?
Roto, daily transactions, all the regular categories.

It's 14 teams, but not sure if 2 of these dudes made the Coli migration - brose & smartmouf. Are they around, or are they not watching bball this year because of :deadrose:? Anyway, if they don't sign up, then we'll talk.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Roto, daily transactions, all the regular categories.

It's 14 teams, but not sure if 2 of these dudes made the Coli migration - brose & smartmouf. Are they around, or are they not watching bball this year because of :deadrose:? Anyway, if they don't sign up, then we'll talk.

Give these two spots up to me and the homie @Walt :smugdraper:

Unless these two spots have shytty draft picks. :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
People, do me a favor & PM your keepers.

Since this is year 3, it's likely the final year where the same guys can be kept. This rule is for all players being kept for a 3rd straight year...whether traded for or whatever.