Official The Coli Serie B Basketball League!

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Yes, we will finally be having a true Serie B league!

To catch up on the Serie A league, members and settings, click below:

http://www.the-coli.com/fantasy-spo...e-fantasy-basss-ket-balllll.html#.UH7kGobph8E

For an overview of the rules were imposing and how relegation will work, click here:

http://www.the-coli.com/1858437-post80.html

The idea is simple.

This will be a competitive, 14 team Roto, Auction Fantasy Basketball League, NON KEEPER.

The top 3 performers at the seasons end will be promoted to manage the 3 lowest ranked teams from Serie A. Serie A league is a keeper league and filled with old men from the :hamster:

If you come in first place in this league, you will have your choice of which of the 3 relegated rosters you'd like to take over for, complete with your choice of two keeper picks for the following year.

We can move the draft date around as needed, however I placed Sunday, October 28th at 9PM EST as a placeholder for now.

@Ragus
@FaygoMI
@BarNone
@The War Report
@-YDB-
@Maliciouslarynx

and anyone else who posted in the Serie A thread looking to get in, if your interested, sign in and I'll PM you the log ins.
@FaygoMI, you might want to hold off until we know if IV is coming back, but I'll hold a spot for you regardless.

Anyone else interested, post your credentials in here and well fill up this Serie B league quickly.

Serie B league WELCOMES newcomers looking for a chance to steal a team next year from one of us old ass heads in Serie A!

Here is a breakdown of how this will score:

Roster Positions: PG, SG, SF, PF, C, Util, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN

Players Stat Categories:
Games Started (GS)
Field Goals Made (FGM)
Field Goal Percentage (FG%)
Free Throws Made (FTM)
Free Throw Percentage (FT%)
3-point Shots Made (3PTM)
3-point Percentage (3PT%)
Points Scored (PTS)
Offensive Rebounds (OREB)
Defensive Rebounds (DREB)
Total Rebounds (REB)
Assists (AST)
Steals (ST)
Blocked Shots (BLK)
Assist/Turnover Ratio (A/T)

82 games per position. This scoring is identical to Serie A, so the teams who jump up next year will know exactly whats up.

LET.

ME.

KNOW.

:smugdraper:

Last edited by a moderator:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
@Ragus
@BarNone
@Bruh Man 5th Flo

PM's sent.

As an FYI,

I am in Serie A, so I will have a dead commissioners team in the B league, just so I can manage all the relegation's and promotions.

I will wait until the end of the draft and only draft the lowest ranked players possible and will hold no talent.

Last edited by a moderator: