Official Thread: Assassin's Creed Odyssey (All DLCs out now)

hatealot

Banned
Daps
If you have a next gen console or PC, it Mos Def is. Still worth it now its cheap with a last Gen but it looks beautiful and plays smoothly on the 5, friend.
Yeah I still got the same Ole Xbox one console.
Imma look into it. I'm not really crazy about graphics but my concern was the story .

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah I still got the same Ole Xbox one console.
Imma look into it. I'm not really crazy about graphics but my concern was the story .
Story is cool from I can remember but these long azz games has my :flabbynsick: azz forgetting a lot detail about the story. I mainly play for gameplay, fun factor then graphics. Dope story is the cherry on top, friend.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Story is cool from I can remember but these long azz games has my :flabbynsick: azz forgetting a lot detail about the story. I mainly play for gameplay, fun factor then graphics. Dope story is the cherry on top, friend.
Yeah. I just got far cry so imma work this one out.

Origins put a beating on my ass. That was a big ass world and I don't think I can do it again lol

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah. I just got far cry so imma work this one out.

Origins put a beating on my ass. That was a big ass world and I don't think I can do it again lol
I hear you, friend. I put over 150 hrs in on Origins. Had to take a 2 and a half year break from AC after that. Feel refreshed and back on the AC saddle with Odyssey.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Glad I’m not the only one who forgets wtf is going on story wise. I mean I remember the main basis but all the side characters and story details that leads up to it just escapes me. It takes me over a year to beat just the main campaign of these games.