Official Thread of the GOAT Anime Hunter X Hunter 2011

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still can't get over how amazing Netero v. Ant King was. :banderas:

I watched this anime on and off over the past couple months. Loved the Hunter Exam Arc. Heavens Arena got interesting once they got into Nen usage. Yorknew was dope with the Troupe doing damage. Didn't really care for Greed Island, and at first I wasn't sure about the Chimeric Ants arc either, but obviously that changed once things picked up. It was refreshing not having to slog through a bunch of fillers.
Got caught up this past weekend, now I'm fiending for a new episode.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
my god at this fight its a :blessed: day

man he didnt just annilate pitou he did some other shyt :damn:

and i thought that cell vs gohan was a beatdown this shyt is levels above and then some :whew:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
mVZGpiMh.jpg

Gon Pound That p*ssy :banderas:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mantan Web announced the cast this Wednesday for the 13th Hunter Chairman Election arc of the Hunter x Hunter anime.Hiroki Takahashi (left), who played Hisoka in the 1999 version of the anime, is returning to play Pariston Hill and Maaya Uchida (right) will play Alluka Zoldyck.

The arc will premiere on July 8.
The new cast members include:

Yoshihiro Togashi's original manga will resume in June and run simultaneously in English.

Hunter x Hunter Anime's Election Arc Cast Announced - News - Anime News Network

so the election arc is happening

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
jeezus fukkin christ!!! my nicca Gon just went to the goku/baki daddy lvl of gooness in this ep :wow:.....i hope somehow he keep his arm tho cuz i need my nicca to have all his limbs :to:....that first transformation tho when it was black and white like a manga and he was looking like zatman for a minute :banderas:.....after a long awaited action sequence this shyt did not disappoint....its gon be nuthin but fukkery from now on :blessed: