Official TLR Stupidity Thread

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
@The Velvet Soul I know you've seen some shyt by now breh.

Man where to even begin....

You know I flame Tariq Nasheed/former Yvette Carnell followers that fall for their obvious right wing shyt and "pro-black" scamming and swear they think for themselves.

I think the classic smart-dumb takes that make me just slap my knee laughing is the amount of Tariq stans that got the subliminal memo and so desperately want to be both "conservative" and for reparations at the same time. I even seen some of these dudes claim they are "libertarians" and somehow for reparations at the same time. Which show's you these dudes have no clue what the hell they are ever talking about and just blindly chasing any ideology that they believe makes them look like a political intellect. Just the most confused militants alive.

In fact the whole entire notion that black people are "actually more conservative than liberal." What? When in American history....hell, world history...have black people ever aligned politically with right wing conservative movements? When in American history has a conservative movement been anything but opposed to black people's rights, grievances, quality of life, and existence in this country? When have black people ever been regarded as anything other than thugs just don't want to work harder by "conservatives?" The best proof they can cite is their whack job uncle that thinks "Trump was right about them immigrants" and hates gays. That's their idea of being a conservative. Once again these are the same ones that will switch up from being so "conservative" to a reparations revolutionary all in the same sentence. They don't even understand the first thing about the ideologies they want to cosign just to look different.

Then there are the "we need a multi party system" fake revolutionaries. Once again another tell sign of a smart-dumb dude that has no clue about politics just spitting "woke" shyt he's heard a thousand times trying to sound otherworldly. They bytch all day about a Democrat Party that at least TRIES to be inclusive of black issues in a country that would reward them far more for appealing only to white voters. But they are so eager to see 3, 4, 5 competing political parties in a predominantly white America instead of two? Just so they don't have to be Democrats? And they think that's how reparations and "tangibles exclusively for black Americans" is going to be accomplished. It's like cmon...do the math and think critically for a second.

If these idiots had their way and black people actually fought and achieved a European style multiple party system in this country it would be the single WORST thing we ever fought for.

It's sad watching the amount of people here who are so desperate to be perceived as intellects but don't want to put in the first bit of work to even be well read and understanding of the nuances of politics, especially in the United States. It's why nowadays I roll my eyes when people here want to mock Florida Cubans and Latinos, or poor white southerners who will turn to Republicans just to screw over others at the blind expense of their own benefit. The shyt I see here is no better, if not completely worse. Coli militants are almost eager to shoot themselves and their whole agenda in the foot falling for right wing shyt and have no idea it's what they're doing...It's really really sad.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't even post there.:ld::yeshrug:
For you, it's more
giphy.gif

but welcome :lolbron:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
employee goes viral for living in cubicle then gets fired | Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli

Does this count?

A young black man can't afford rent in Seattle because his landlord raised his rent and the multinational corporation he worked for wouldn't let him work remotely and wouldn't give him a raise. And TLR is angry at.. the young black man because he posted it on TikTok. :mjpls:

Their corporate bootlicking knows no bounds. Only reason they didn't call him a 'tether' is because that word is banned from TLR. :mindblown:

What else do you need to know?? TLR the place where you defend vulture capitalists and hope they cut you a million dollar check. :unimpressed:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He’s banned but his Russia post were golden

Feb 10
Great post.

Funnily enough, if Russia wanted to invade Ukraine - it won't take it 5 days to be in Kiev with Russian flag hoisted there.
Russia inherited most of Soviet Union’s capabilities and infrastructures. And since Putin took over - he has modernised the army.

March 2

Kiev would fall by tomorrow night.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I find it disturbing that there's people that actually want it to be true. The obsession of Hunter Biden is somewhat scary. I'm surprised TLR mods haven't bushed that thread.

The same TLR that reported nothing about Clarence Thomas's condition from the last few days. When (yeah, WHEN) he passes, that subforum will erupt something serious.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Point out what I said that was "stupid" to you. Your beef with me don't even make sense. Bruhs holding grudges because I said we need to dead calling each other cac and c00n. Meanwhile you don't confront the actual weirdos here going off on some unhinged shyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether