Official Tom Clancy's The Division Thread [PS4, XB1, PC] 3/8

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Played my first round of "Survival" this morning and....HOW DID THIS NOT BLOW UP:gucci:

They really have something with this mode and seeing how BR's have blown up lately, Survival could be a hit. Fine tune some of the timings(how long it takes to find materials, how long it takes to die, etc.) and the number of players per game and this could be a smash on Twitch.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Also stopped caring about new gear sets because i optimized my final measure gear and its like, meh

You have to watch youtube videos to see the meta and cant just pick up any gear set and power it up to beat that ass

Metas rule here

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Also stopped caring about new gear sets because i optimized my final measure gear and its like, meh

You have to watch youtube videos to see the meta and cant just pick up any gear set and power it up to beat that ass

Metas rule here

That’s literally any game... play for fun with everything else and play with what’s hot to win

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm good fam. Got married and trying to balance that with work and school. Yup I passed on D2:francis: I heard that shyt is trash too. A guy in my party was saying he plays D1 instead of D2.

That’s whats up breh, congratulations :salute:

shyt is trash right now, maybe in a year or two destiny 2 will be decent but they fukked that game up.

Ima hop on with you if I see you on this weekend or somethin