Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
282047.png

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown

Edgar always has a chance but I pick Aldo cause of the fight he had with Mendes. For a guy with the highest takedown % he couldn't hold Aldo down. And if you can't hold Aldo, you're in for a long night. Also Evans will prob will but I like little Nog more. Overeem will destroy bigfoot. And I would love to see Maia sub Fitch. If anyone can do it he can.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

looks good...the fitch maia fight to me is 50/50...Maia now has 2 fights under his belt at 170, i think he comes in here strong...his standup has looked 100 times better over the last few years...obviously he has the edge on the ground, hes got underrated takedowns...fitch is no slouch in submission department (in terms of defending), and obviously has the better wrestling

very even fight

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I wanna find the fight Maia had where he subbed the dude so sweet with an arm triangle if I remember off a takedown. transitions was smooth as butter.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna find the fight Maia had where he subbed the dude so sweet with an arm triangle if I remember off a takedown. transitions was smooth as butter.

hmmm

first thing that came to mind was him laterlly droppin Chael sonnen, and transition right in a normal triangle

not sure about that one tho

xaqnwg.jpg

images

fukk it i like maia, heres some more

brains.gif

6hj49x.jpg

Daps
Edgar always has a chance but I pick Aldo cause of the fight he had with Mendes. For a guy with the highest takedown % he couldn't hold Aldo down. And if you can't hold Aldo, you're in for a long night. Also Evans will prob will but I like little Nog more. Overeem will destroy bigfoot. And I would love to see Maia sub Fitch. If anyone can do it he can.

So here is how defend my picks.

I feel Edgar has more ways to win being he can win a UD, Sub or Knockout whereas Aldo will either knock him out in the first or second or take him all five rounds. Edgar is the most eclectic fighter Aldo has faced who has good stand up (spars Hank Lundy) and can take you down. Aldo has the leg kicks , but I suspect HGH abuse from previous injuries and to be honest his last three fights have been less than stellar compared to his WEC run ; most notable when I was there live to watch him kick Faber's legs to death. The leg kicks will be there , but I think that when Aldo throws a leg kick Edgar will shoot in and potentially eliminate that as a factor.

Barring something weird I just don't see how a washed up Lil Nog beats a top 3 LHW Evans

Fitch/Maia is a very entertaining match up , but once again Fitch has proven that he can hold you down when need be and I trust that.

Overeem has the power to KO Bigfoot Mike Kyle nearly did and I expect Joey B to knockout Uncle Creepy who is having a bad training camp as well

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Weigh in video from today. I'm pumped for this. Overeem is ginormous.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Sick main card! Maia vs Fitch will be a technical showdown. I wanna see Fitch get RNC because nobody seems to be able to finish him that way, even when the choke is deep. Overeem vs Bigfoot, man I give Overeem the slight edge. Aldo vs Frankie, I hope some gets dropped in the championship rounds, that way we'll have had a few rounds of exchanges, takedowns and stuffs.