(UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
Andy Enz vs. Clint Hester
Rashid Magomedov vs. Tony Martin
Neil Magny vs. Gasan Umalatov

Thoughts? Predictions?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Overeem is all kinds of an awful matchup for him but Mir has at least shown that he's still dangerous when hurt (1st Brock fight, 2nd Big Nog). Reem goes :dwillhuh: when his flurries don't get people outta there then proceeds to creatively lose. One of them is gonna get highlight reeled bad

-P-

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Win (:heh:) or lose, faber put in work over the last year.
I hope Aldo dominates and, hopefully, mir beats reem leading to dana cutting that fakkit :pacspit:
Bagautinov
Varner

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Win (:heh:) or lose, faber put in work over the last year.
I hope Aldo dominates and, hopefully, mir beats reem leading to dana cutting that fakkit :pacspit:
Bagautinov
Varner

Why would you want the UFC to cut Overeem? He's very exciting, win or lose. Plus, you get a lot of :wtf: moments when he fights.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Like Puppetmaster said, Overeem is a terrible match-up for Mir. Mir has a tendency to get handled in the clinch, which is one of Overeem's major strengths. Overeem takes this via KO, but you never know with him.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Why would you want the UFC to cut Overeem? He's very exciting, win or lose. Plus, you get a lot of :wtf: moments when he fights.
the only reason i'd like to see him cut is because i think he's a cheating fakkit :manny:

if the dana white was about cutting fakkits, he'd be the first in line. second would be lomfraud out of spite :pacspit:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
the only reason i'd like to see him cut is because i think he's a cheating fakkit :manny:

if the dana white was about cutting fakkits, he'd be the first in line. second would be lomfraud out of spite :pacspit:

Mir is on TRT, so it's pretty even in terms of cheating.

Plus, if Overeem gets passed Mir, he'll get brutally KO'd by JDS (rumored match-up if Overeem wins)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:russ: at all this talk of overeem dude is fukin damaged goods i hate mir with a passion but if he beats overeem it will only be right for alistair to get his walking papers.Other than that brock fight dude has been a bad investment

ps i hope trijjillo isnt a phony and obliterates varner, man i hate that guy

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Maybe its because its Faber but it seems odd that Aldo is secondary in how this is being promoted.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
anyone ever been to a UFC event? how is it?

this one is as close as I'm ever gonna get but the event seems a bit "meh" to me, like it wouldn't have great atmosphere except for obviously the Brazilians who are gonna be there.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
anyone ever been to a UFC event? how is it?

this one is as close as I'm ever gonna get but the event seems a bit "meh" to me, like it wouldn't have great atmosphere except for obviously the Brazilians who are gonna be there.

I've been to a few events and I've had a good time. From my experience, the atmosphere has been great, but the view on the other hand, might not be the best (possible obstruction with camera man, columns from the octagon and the cage itself). You could find yourself watching some of the action from the big screen. Since you've never been, I say go for the experience/atmosphere and because the card itself, is great.